Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

GasBandit

Staff member

This is what happens when you hire translators because they're hot and single. @bhamv3
It's like death metal lyrics.

Ready to slice sandwiches and STUFFED
In the middle of two sandwiches and STUFFED
Hundreds die in a sandwich PRESS
Take off the broken edges and DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"If you're with 50 guys who all ejaculate in a hot tub, you don't get pregnant, you get egg drop soup."
That's what *I* would've said.
...but maybe I would've been thinking, "<name>, you ain't gonna get 50 guys to come sit with you in a hot tub."

--Patrick

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
"If you're with 50 guys who all ejaculate in a hot tub, you don't get pregnant, you get egg drop soup."
That's what *I* would've said.
...but maybe I would've been thinking, "<name>, you ain't gonna get 59 guys to come sit with you in a hot tub."

--Patrick
A teacher couldn't say it, but perhaps a fellow student could - "If you are in a situation where you agree to get into a hot tub with 50 naked guys simultaneously, chances are you're going to just get pregnant the regular old fashioned way."

GasBandit

Staff member
So... stupid...

[DOUBLEPOST=1495908771,1495908311][/DOUBLEPOST]

When I got to the one about Tito's Vodka, I nodded slightly. Now it all makes sense.

One hand has a gun, the other a knife... Did he take the picture by holding the phone/camera in his mouth?
No, don't start that. Then we have to endure the "how did you take a picture of that setup? How did you take a picture of the picture of that setup?" Etc.

I just assume the picture was taken by the toilet security cam.
...or by the guy standing behind him? Dunno.

--Patrick