Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Fellow Texan forumites, how accurate is this?
Obviously made by someone that favors tu. The "Absolutely Fucking Nothing" is correct, maybe add "and Oil" to it. Soulless rich people should be in more places, like Austin, San Antonio, and Houston. Rednecks belongs in the area with "weird smells." Remove "(avoid)" from under Aggies. Also needs lines for I-10, I-20, I-30, and I-45 to be labeled "dragstrip," and a line for I-35 labeled "construction."

GasBandit

Staff member

Fellow Texan forumites, how accurate is this?
Obviously made by someone that favors tu. The "Absolutely Fucking Nothing" is correct, maybe add "and Oil" to it. Soulless rich people should be in more places, like Austin, San Antonio, and Houston. Rednecks belongs in the area with "weird smells." Remove "(avoid)" from under Aggies. Also needs lines for I-10, I-20, I-30, and I-45 to be labeled "dragstrip," and a line for I-35 labeled "construction."
Here, I tweaked it.

texasmapgb.jpg

fade

Staff member
I'd argue about soulless rich people, but I'd be lying. Fun fact: my wife HATES it when I make fun of the people who live around here like that. I think she takes personal offence at it because she grew up on Long Island, which is like Soulless Rich People Central. She says I'm biased for having grown up in rural redneck country.

I'd argue about soulless rich people, but I'd be lying. Fun fact: my wife HATES it when I make fun of the people who live around here like that. I think she takes personal offence at it because she grew up on Long Island, which is like Soulless Rich People Central. She says I'm biased for having grown up in rural redneck country.
Hey! South Carolina isn't.... wait, no, she's right.

I have yet to hear of anybody trying to fuck the rear windscreen of a Chevy Windstar. Not saying it hasn't happened, but you just don't hear about it as much.
I guess we'll never find out why it's peeling off in so many places.
Also, the only image I could find online of any "Barvie" from New York actually kinda does resemble the picture (probably NSFW).

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
I guess we'll never find out why it's peeling off in so many places.
Well, speaking as a guy whose workplace has four vehicles with that stuff on it (the material, not the imagery), it just kinda does that after a couple years of being out in the sun and the rain.

fade

Staff member
There's one in the parking lot here. Carbon fiber hood, Japanese decals, and a waifu pillow in the front passenger seat. I finally saw the dude who drives it just a couple of days ago. I have to say, it was not the person I expected. It takes all kinds, as they say.

There's one in the parking lot here. Carbon fiber hood, Japanese decals, and a waifu pillow in the front passenger seat. I finally saw the dude who drives it just a couple of days ago. I have to say, it was not the person I expected. It takes all kinds, as they say.
Yeah, I wouldn't glance twice at Melonpan when in his accountant plainclothes.

fade

Staff member
I don't exactly know who I was expecting, to be honest, but I am pretty sure I wasn't expecting a well-dressed muscled up black dude with long braids.

My son was conceived around 9/11 (sorry, not sorry TMI), and he can get his learner's permit soon, because Colorado. He's not going to because he's still opposed to the concept of driving, but he COULD.

fade

Staff member
My son was conceived Thanksgiving 2002 in Manhattan. We'd gone to see the parade. We also went to ground zero. It would be nearly impossible for anyone to have kept a dry eye in there, looking at the kids' notes to their missing parents.

GasBandit

Staff member
I can tell you right now that the maternity ward was very full in June.
Heh, I was still in college and still technically unmarried (though as-good-as-monogamous, for my part), otherwise, who knows - might have ended up similarly. It was a prompt for life-affirming acts, IIRC.

Heh, I was still in college and still technically unmarried (though as-good-as-monogamous, for my part), otherwise, who knows - might have ended up similarly. It was a prompt for life-affirming acts, IIRC.
Spoilers, my son was 1 when I got married. :p

My favorite part of that was how until we were official married, even though we had a child and were living together, neither of our families let us share a room when we stayed with them on visits.