Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

GasBandit

Staff member
What the hell are you even doing, Wisconsin...

View attachment 24300
People in New York and California (and Kentucky and Wisconsin) don't remember The Truman Show.

And, I can understand Texas, but I had no idea there was so much in Missouri that also needed maintenance.[DOUBLEPOST=1496172858,1496172782][/DOUBLEPOST]
How can you get some of these wrong. Like "nanny".
The United States takes no responsibility for the antics of Dixie.

But what I'm really worried about is why Tennessee is so fixated on Chaos.

GasBandit

Staff member

Huh... I never thought about it... but yeah, this is what everybody really means when they say "You ok?" with that arched, non-comforting tone of voice. They're just really saying "Shut up, noisy person."

fade

Staff member
In unrelated news -

That's hilariously gross.[DOUBLEPOST=1496191547,1496191458][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm not going to lie, I'd kind of like to see that for the humor factor. I mean, I'd feel bad that she was so sick, and came to work anyway. But it's still funny.

GasBandit

Staff member
That's hilariously gross.
You think it happened to a dancer?

You think she was spinning around the pole when it happened?

You remember those old timey sprinklers, not the "chit chit chit chit brrrrt" ones but the ones from olden days that just had a couple nozzles that rotated constantly?

You remember those old timey sprinklers, not the "chit chit chit chit brrrrt" ones but the ones from olden days that just had a couple nozzles that rotated constantly?
:puke:

"Hey Bart, what's your favorite kind of sprinkler?"

There really IS a Simpson's quote for every situation.

I'm most curious if she actually gained momentum during the spin.