Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

figmentPez

Staff member
Sorry, forgot to note those pics are after and before shots of the wall being painted to look like a junked bus.

EDIT: Reference article with progress pics and other pieces by the artist Odeith.

But Yoda's eyes are usually amber or yellow...

:Leyla:
A Jedi craves not these things! A JEDI CRAVES NOT THESE THINGS!!!

I’m just glad the graphic designer chose to use the ECU of someone with green eyes.

—Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member
You know how infuriating it is when stock photos have the models holding game controllers wrong?

You know how infuriating it is when stock photos have the models holding game controllers wrong?

That's my pet peeve for tinwhistles. On tinwhistles, the finger holes are on the bottom half of the whistle (just see my avatar to understand). Artists often have whistlers put their fingers way up near the mouthpiece.

But then I have to remind myself that they don't play the thing and don't know any better.

That's my pet peeve for tinwhistles. On tinwhistles, the finger holes are on the bottom half of the whistle (just see my avatar to understand). Artists often have whistlers put their fingers way up near the mouthpiece.

But then I have to remind myself that they don't play the thing and don't know any better.
I know your pain. Mine is depictions of flautists with both hands on the same side on traverse flutes.

Ah yes, the PS4 Switch.
Gonna wait for the Switch360 to finally come out before I decide which one to get, though.

--Patrick