Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

GasBandit

Staff member
This is actually my favorite thing to do and my son stole it from me. I name everyone Dude, so every conversations starts "Dude, ...". It's never not funny to me.
I always chuckle when I remember the game grumps playthrough of pokemon where they named the protagonist "Fuck! I..." It made every NPC seem startled to see them, then fumble to recover the conversation.

Been hearing about this. The kid was just helping out by “continuing to help shred more of the nearby papers.” My guess is that the kid actually thought shredding stuff was cool, and so looked for more stuff to shred.
Fortunately there exists a bureau of mangled currency to help them out, because that’s what they do.

—Patrick

Been hearing about this. The kid was just helping out by “continuing to help shred more of the nearby papers.” My guess is that the kid actually thought shredding stuff was cool, and so looked for more stuff to shred.
Fortunately there exists a bureau of mangled currency to help them out, because that’s what they do.

—Patrick
I'm only hoping they didn't knowingly let the child help them shred things. One of my cousins had a kid that lost a couple fingertips that way.

GasBandit

Staff member
Yes, I know. I meant ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ of course. Because twitch.
Geez, it’s like you can’t even tell when I’m doing The Thing anymore.

—Patrick
I had to google what that was because I'd actually not seen it before. Turns out it's just the same "kekekekekeke" from 20 years ago.

I had to google what that was because I'd actually not seen it before. Turns out it's just the same "kekekekekeke" from 20 years ago.
Yup. But it's just the thing a reporter clueless about twitch might call "spamming F."

Maybe it can be a new thing: "Press 'F' to pay respects, or 'ㅋ' to disrespect."

--Patrick