Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

This is so stupid, but it made me laugh till I cried. At work.
I'm still concerned with the OP's statement that we all have 2 buttholes. Did...did I miss something in biology? Are all the people I have seen naked mutants with only one? This is almost as confusing as the time 2 male friends insisted women pee out of their vagina.

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm still concerned with the OP's statement that we all have 2 buttholes. Did...did I miss something in biology? Are all the people I have seen naked mutants with only one? This is almost as confusing as the time 2 male friends insisted women pee out of their vagina.
I'm convinced the truth is Anus Georg, of the 7 billion buttholes. I think I saw him in my Darkest Dungeon playthrough.

I'm pretty sure this alludes to the idea that your digestive tract has two openings, and for some humans one emits unmitigated horror, while the other excretes feces.

figmentPez

Staff member
One butthole for the person, and one for the water buffalo that everyone has.