Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Fun fact. They did originally come from his gloves.
It got retconned really early, though.

Also just noticed that Hawkeye is staring right into the knucks, he's going to put an eye out like that.

--Patrick

Last edited:

fade

Staff member
Fun fact. They did originally come from his gloves.
It got retconned really early, though.

Also just noticed that Hawkeye is staring right into the knucks, he's going to put an eye out like that.

--Patrick
Yes, and by "early on", you mean it was "second appearance".

he's completely on the last page of Hulk 180. It's so silly that people have determined 181 to be his first appearance. It's not like it's a situation like Darkseid (face on a monitor in Jimmy Olsen right before Forever People came out), or Gambit (Appears in the background of an Annual about a week before his introduction). By every criteria 181 should be the second appearance.

By every criteria 181 should be the second appearance.
Meh, it's technically the same story, and "appearance" is a broad enough term to be able to use it in the sense of what stories he was in (as in his 2nd is the new story about the X-Men). Thinking about it the idea that 1 appearance = 1 issue prbably even come from the fact that, in the beginning of comics 1 story = 1 issue.

nailedit.jpg

...I'm not sure how that's better than spending however many extra months it took to grow them actually studying, but hey an A's an A, I guess.

--Patrick

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
Juist go into the ladies bathroom and look, if it's underling 2 :-P
I did not get that picture from Underling 2's instagram, it was meant to make a joke at my own expense that I would sit in the bathroom scrolling through her instagram for inordinate periods of time.