Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Tears. Nearly pissing myself. Wish I had an office door to shut. That's one of the funniest things I've read in recent memory.

GasBandit

Staff member
I went to the website, asked it for Ludacris lyrics, and typed the word "If."

Here's what I got, clicking the first word in the list every time:

if you want it lover gon na tap that ass soon see i cast in the back ) i want to ( diggin ' the scene with a gangsta lean ) i want to ( diggin ' the scene with a gangsta lean ) i want to ( diggin ' the scene with a gangsta lean ) i want to ( diggin ' the scene with a gangsta lean )

It got caught in a loop.

So, I tried again, this time using the "erotic novel descriptions" database, starting off with "I" and inserting punctuation where it looked appropriate.

I was drawn to him as i became absorbed in a life of excess and violence. Becoming consumed was easy for her and she has been in love nor has he ever been in an actual relationship with her new found sister. So she decides to take matters into her own hands and seeks him out in the exotic nightlife in tokyo at a host club, scarlett avery concludes. But when she meets van — her life and now she waits to find out the result no matter what happens.

After that it got caught in a "But when she" loop.[DOUBLEPOST=1513117868,1513117396][/DOUBLEPOST]I tried it one more time... this database is a mixture of Beowulf, Maya Angelou, and a forklift operator's manual.

So, i'll to the next town, baby, the highway is a dimension lost in the gloom of dust and ages. But today i follow death recalled, the land of the brondings. The lord of the geatmen implicitly trusted beowulf. The heroes hastened driven by breezes and the rhythms never change in the translation. The separation of adjective and noun by a phrase ( cf my life has turned to blue our summer's mooded hero bent to his slumber ) _ common man_. Dr. H. Wood suggests: _ thou wilt not have the trouble of burying me to the test. The length elapsed ere he was able to give him in battle, and i will be free in thy hall, as the weight of the load can possibly slide back toward the operator. Attend the controls of the forklift and the conditions for use: a folk ever furnished a forklift is the stability of the forklift. The front wheels can act as a kind liegelord to my thanes. The lord of the geatmen implicitly trusted beowulf.