Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Yeah, I've heard the saying before, "nobody drives in New York, there's too much traffic."
Only drive in NYC if you like watching pedestrians walk past your car and then constantly in front of it. Walk signs are pretty lights.

My hometown was a couple hours west of NYC and was a place where some people out there had summer homes. Problem was, they had no idea how to drive outside gridlock, with lots of twisting roads and 60 MPH speed limits. Accidents galore.

Only drive in NYC if you like watching pedestrians walk past your car and then constantly in front of it. Walk signs are pretty lights.

My hometown was a couple hours west of NYC and was a place where some people out there had summer homes. Problem was, they had no idea how to drive outside gridlock, with lots of twisting roads and 60 MPH speed limits. Accidents galore.
There were a few midtown hotels with the same rate as the one in North Bergen I eventually chose. One problem. "No Parking." The delay in getting to the city via light rail and PATH, no big deal. Plus I don't have to deal with the ginormous toll getting through the tunnels into Manhattan. :p

figmentPez

Staff member
Obviously newspapers are failing because snake people just don't care about the word at large.

Amphibious Pitcher.jpg

I mean, it couldn't possibly be any other reason...

fade

Staff member
You have to solicit compliments? Isn't a compliment a solicitation in and of itself? Essentially, this is saying that one solicitation has priority over the other?

GasBandit

Staff member
You have to solicit compliments? Isn't a compliment a solicitation in and of itself? Essentially, this is saying that one solicitation has priority over the other?
You're trying to inject logic into a rats nest of insecurity-driven insanity.

Perhaps she's saying the sun, being rather large and all, can be considered a gigantic ball of shitlords undergoing nuclear fusion.