Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

I can't stand the smell of the waffle house in my old home town. The smell of cigarette smoke was overpowering. Worse than any bar that I have been in. And I am a smoker too (pipes and cigars.)

I don't really go to IHOP because I'm blessed enough to live in a city with three Original Pancake Houses, which despite being a national chain, is the best breakfast restaraunt there is and I will hear nothing to the contrary.
I was going to say that I used to live right down the road from one, and really why would I go anywhere else?

Dat Apple Brown Betty.

--Patrick

I don't really go to IHOP because I'm blessed enough to live in a city with three Original Pancake Houses, which despite being a national chain, is the best breakfast restaraunt there is and I will hear nothing to the contrary.
I know where I am getting breakfast next time I am in Charlotte.

I thought about posting it.
...but it appears you already noticed it.

I think the concept is something that should be repeated on other pictures.

--Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member
The compression on that image is driving me up the wall. I have a friend I want to send it to, but ugh. And I can't find a better quality version.

A-freakin'-men. Ditto on all the other things people feel compelled to constantly "educate" each other about.

I don't make the claim that it isn't real mexican food, but that it just isn't food. I'll eat somewhere else, or not at all.