Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Has anyone ever encountered such an attitude in the wild, or is it only native to certain areas of tumblr?

(ETA: obviously posted as GB ninja'd)

fade

Staff member
No kidding. When working on Fade, I make these awesome thumbnails, which I cannot reproduce on the "real" paper to save my life. I think part of it is trying too hard, but I also think that part of it is that bristol (the hard paper usually used for comics) just has a crappy tooth to it. It gives it that crisp final look, but it also removes that fudge factor that makes the sketch look better.

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
Frog: "I try to eat the fly."
DM: "Make a dex roll."
Frog: (rolls)... "uh oh... 1."
DM: "Your tongue gently carresses the fly's buttcrack. He is disturbed and uncomfortable."

In real life:
"Hi, I think that dress looks great on you"
"Thanks!"

On the Internet:
"Hi"
"RAPE!"

I've found the ultra sensitive people only lurk behind keyboards.
Thing is, they end up infecting others of us. I have a hard time talking to people I don't know, but over the years I've tried to get better with a "how's it going" or complimenting someone's hair/outfit/etc. Tumblr got me all fucked up though, and now I can't say someone's got a nice hat without worrying they'll see me as some creep who ruined their morning commute, so I say nothing.

Tumblr got me all fucked up though, and now I can't say someone's got a nice hat without worrying they'll see me as some creep who ruined their morning commute, so I say nothing.
Nah. You're just some creep who spams video game posts in the wee hours of the morning when they could be posting pics of rat shenanigans to pull in the squee demographic. :)

(And so that's why you didn't say you liked my hat post the other day. :()