[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJuski

Staff member
The layout on that is terrible and someone should get fired. Immediately the eye assumes pedofile > that guy > Ken Mills.

Seriously, triple fail.

Everyone should own the album this is from, though. They're a talented bunch of dudes and not every song is as weird as this one (though I do fucking love this song).
They're surprisingly good for being non-mainstream. Heck, they've appeared on Letterman, and yet they still languish in obscurity. I have yet to manage to attend a show even though I probably only live 20mi from most of them (and have run across relatives of band members through work, but not actual band members).

Also, funny pic below. Haven't played any recent games, but after hearing Yahtzee rant about it repeatedly, I find it quite hilarious.

--Patrick

THe funny part is, it actually does. When it's sized down like that, the font I chose is kind of hard to read.

And I spelled "assigned" wrong.

oracle.jpg

As I said on tumblr, I think the artist got bored half way through this picture and decided the focus of what could have been a kick ass illustration needed to change.

Alos, Barbara Gordon apparently doesn't believe in proper support.

Actually, LotR will have 5 movies.
...but by the time the other 2 are released, I'm sure it will accumulate a lot more nominations and wins, too.

--Patrick

You should ask women that.

Because I've gotten my share of, "You had your Lord of the Rings and now we've got our Twilight".

North_Ranger

Staff member
Oh, I'm DEFINITELY showing that picture to the 22-year-old Twilight fan in my gaming group tomorrow :troll:

Or maybe not... Girl's kicking ass in Changeling: The Lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.