[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gods I hate that woman. Her voice is so frickin' annoying. I think it probably didn't help that the one time that they had her on Bones she was playing an extremely obnoxious character. It's the same reason I can't stand Eliza Dushku - too many bad associations from Faith.

Every time I see her, no matter what role she's in, no matter what the temperament of her character is, all I can see is Faith. Kinda sad, really. In general, I hate typecasting, and I hate it when actors get stuck in typecast roles, but I can't help myself. Every time I see Eliza D, I see Faith.

M

makare

Gods I hate that woman. Her voice is so frickin' annoying. I think it probably didn't help that the one time that they had her on Bones she was playing an extremely obnoxious character. It's the same reason I can't stand Eliza Dushku - too many bad associations from Faith.

I love this so much the love it button just did not suffice.

ElJuski

Staff member
Her voice is amazing and she's gorgeous and I could just fall into those milky blue eyes

but I fucking get it, Zooey.

You're hip.

That's a chip? It looks like a fucking sausage. I kept thinking "Sausage... bangers? This doesn't make any sense. Ignore it. Oh it's cropping up in the thread again. Will they explain it? No. Dammit. What the fuck? Sausage! Bangers! NO IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE."

That's a chip? It looks like a fucking sausage. I kept thinking "Sausage... bangers? This doesn't make any sense. Ignore it. Oh it's cropping up in the thread again. Will they explain it? No. Dammit. What the fuck? Sausage! Bangers! NO IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE."
Steak fries or chips are wrong. They're never cooked right.

Cooked right for anyone that doesn't know is fried once, left to cool and refried. Fries cooked this way are about a hundred times as delicious as single fried fries. My mostly English dad taught me this.

Status
Not open for further replies.