[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Shatner, Stewart and co ever get tired of stuff like that.
The original Star Trek cast used to hate their involvement in the show, Shatner in particular. It was only relatively recently that they developed a sense of humor about it.

The original Star Trek cast used to hate their involvement in the show, Shatner in particular. It was only relatively recently that they developed a sense of humor about it.
Yeah. I think even the cast of TNG warmed to it faster than the cast of TOS...probably because everybody from TOS already had a more "respectable" career in things like Westerns, etc.

--Patrick

Yeah. I think even the cast of TNG warmed to it faster than the cast of TOS...probably because everybody from TOS already had a more "respectable" career in things like Westerns, etc.

--Patrick
Loved this quote from Wil Wheaton:
Wil Wheaton said:
  • I loved Galaxy Quest. I thought it was brilliant satire, not only of Trek, but of fandom in general. The only thing I wish they had done was cast me in it, and have me play a freaky fanboy who keeps screaming at the actor who played "the kid" about how awful it was that there was a kid on the spaceship. Alas.

I think Patrick Stewart always had a sense of humor about it, but that's most likely because he's funny as hell and will sink to any low for a laugh.

I dunno why, but it's the guy on the left that cracks me up the most
It's because he's thinking the following:

Man, I love my bottle.
Wait... four bottles... who gets the extra bottle?
Something _better_ than bottles?
I wish I was as manly as beard guy.
Mrs. Pots? She was my favorite dancing kettle.
Seriously beard guy. Better. Than. Bottles. Let boss man speak!
Oh, now he's eying the bottle not in front of him. He wants the extra. Sigh.
Who's looking manly now, mr beard guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.