[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasBandit

Staff member
If I had that mod, nobody in my house or any house adjacent would be able to sleep for the incessant maniacal laughter.

Sans context this isn't funny, and vaguely NSFW, but I feel this deserves more attention.

fade

Staff member
Superjail was fun for the first few episodes, when the Warden was semi-supernatural. Then they Muggled him, and it suddenly got way less interesting.

GasBandit

Staff member
Superjail was fun for the first few episodes, when the Warden was semi-supernatural. Then they Muggled him, and it suddenly got way less interesting.
By that time I was weary of Adult Swim's "let's just put what some stoner rambled off into a script and to the nine hells with production values - crayon on loose leaf is plenty for anyone" lineup.

fade

Staff member
By that time I was weary of Adult Swim's "let's just put what some stoner rambled off into a script and to the nine hells with production values - crayon on loose leaf is plenty for anyone" lineup.
See, I liked the art. I like to see new animation styles that aren't plain old cel shading. I like the movement in the characters that makes use of the medium. Especially compared to the stone characters that make up things like Family Guy.

GasBandit

Staff member
See, I liked the art. I like to see new animation styles that aren't plain old cel shading. I like the movement in the characters that makes use of the medium. Especially compared to the stone characters that make up things like Family Guy.
Well, you might like it, but I prefer actual production value AND good writing. I don't accept that the two are mutually exclusive. Seriously, superjail looked like something drawn by 8 year olds.

At least it was better than 12 oz mouse I suppose. Some of the things in there you could see the script bleeding through from the other side of the paper even.

Status
Not open for further replies.