[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
October 5 is the most common birthday in the US. Yes, it's roughly nine months plus a few days from New Year's Eve.

One day later, and my parents are guilty as charged.

I'm either an anniversary or a birthday.... Always weird to think about.
My gf has 3 cousins with their birthdays all in the same week (different years of course), nicely 9 months after their dad's birthday.
Whenever I remember this fact all that springs to my mind is Monty Python' "Every sperm is sacred" (yep, her uncle and aunt are pretty religious catholics).

I was visiting my parents, and they wanted to go driving through the town where I was born. They moved to a new home shortly after my birth.

We come out of a side street to the major strip through town. My Mom looked to her right and saw this little motor-lodge. And she said, "hey look Dad, that is where we spent our first night here in _____. When you went for that interview." She then said how nice it was to be so far away from home and my 3 older brothers. They were left with grand parents while my Dad went for a more steady job 300 miles away from home.

Then I look across the street and saw the hospital. "Hey look Ma, that is where I spent my first night in _______!"

An awkward silence filled the car when we all did the mental math, between their stay in a cheap motor-lodge and my arrival, across the street from the scene of my conception.

"Oh."

Status
Not open for further replies.