[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame Skyrim for a certain impulse I have now... whenever I see purple wild flowers, I instantly want to pick them. This isn't even a joke! I REALLY want to do this. It's spooky.

I blame Skyrim for a certain impulse I have now... whenever I see purple wild flowers, I instantly want to pick them. This isn't even a joke! I REALLY want to do this. It's spooky.
Happened to me after playing Oblivion too.

Also, after playing Assassin's Creed, I can now plan how to climb up the outside of buildings if I had the strength and agility of an assassin. I can't pull it off myself, but a remarkable number of buildings are likely scalable.

It's true, I actually have two different ages. One for when I'm talking to my grandparents and other people their generation, one for everyone else.

It can lead to amusing situations, of course. "You're thirty years old already!" "No I'm not! I'm only thirty in Asia!"
Heh, my girlfriend's birthday is on January 5th. However, since it was so soon after Christmas, she suggested we could skip it and instead celebrate her other birthday which would be around January 17th (this year, anyhow), based on the Chinese calendar.

Not to get into a huge thing here about a 15 year old game, but Tifa was one of the only characters with a personality.

Not to get into a huge thing here about a 15 year old game, but Tifa was one of the only characters with a personality.
Yeah, unfortunately it was a terrible and off putting one. (to me).

Also, if you didn't think Yuffie and Cid had personalities and backstories, you probably didn't complete all the game's side quests.

OH MY GAMER CHOPS HOW DARE YOU YOU SCOUNDREL

Cid's was good too. Yuffie's was a little flat but there. It's all the hate for Barrett and love for Vincent I don't understand.
Vincent falls into the Sephiroth fanclub of flat character but OMGLOOKSLIKEANANIMEDREAMBOATSOAWESOME fan base. I never liked either character.

I did like Barret but his gameplay left too much to be desired to make him a permanent part of my team.

Actually Cid's stuck closest to home for me. :([DOUBLEPOST=1358962543][/DOUBLEPOST]
I did like Barret but his gameplay left too much to be desired to make him a permanent part of my team.
I agree with this entriely!

Sounds like you and I have similar FF7 opinions on most topics! Just not Tifa. ;)

GasBandit

Staff member
Barrett would have been on my team if I was allowed 4.

Yuffie was the biggest bag of annoyance ever, crammed into a 70 pound pedobait wrapper. Hated her so much. Wanted to drop her out of the airship over the ocean and I'm pretty sure all the other characters would have agreed to stick to the "I don't know where Yuffie is, officer" story.

Status
Not open for further replies.