[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, Gusto's vengeful side just reared it's ugly side thanks to these jokes. You know, Jesus says you should turn the other cheek instead.

Now now, Kristen Stewart may not be a good actress, and her range of facial expressions can be counted on one hand, but she's quite feminine and hot.

I think the Referee posters are awesome. Refs do hang out at certain spots on the ice, so it's reasonable somebody could have gotten that ready.

That being said, they'd then be asked to leave, but it'd still be hilarious.

I got it it right away. Jayne's hat is the giveaway. The only thing I finda bit weird is Wash's hair colour. Alan Tudyk is no ginger, he couldn't even be said to be a strawberry blonde.
Also, thank you, fade, for posting that image. Looking at this guy's blog is just the inspiration I've been needing. This guy draws in a style that is just.... exactly what I wish I could do.

I don't know how anyone who's a fan of Firefly could not instantly figure that out.

If you aren't one, then yeah it makes sense. Then again, it's meant for the fans.

GasBandit

Staff member
Firefly was 10 years ago, and that artist sucks at caricature. Seriously, at first I thought "Jayne" was supposed to be John Cleese.

Status
Not open for further replies.