[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the onion. A really nice Vidalia, or Walla Walla sweet - I could probably go for it. A red onion... hell no.

I can find nothing to support that statement. It would be colossally stupid if she was.
There's alot of info supporting that. Every time she's come out to defend him against literally anyone who speaks badly about him. Saying she still loved him on his birthday. Singing duets with him and being seen in public together again.

There's alot of info supporting that. Every time she's come out to defend him against literally anyone who speaks badly about him. Saying she still loved him on his birthday. Singing duets with him and being seen in public together again.
I heard about the duet...that was forced by the record company.

I think you'll need to bring me articles saying this tuff that aren't from tmz or some gossip rag. -_- If it's true it's sad...if it's just people trying to say "Ooooh...Chris Brown ain't that bad...Rhianna still PINES for him so that excuses his transgressions."...that's sad as well.

These days I just report abuse by posting a reply and adding Dave or similar. Then others can like it too.

That and public shaming is just so much more fun! It's like the scarlet letter.

Whatever that is.

/pretends to be illiterate.

Status
Not open for further replies.