[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent around 20 seconds in the top right panel of the Superman strip before I realized there's dialog in there too.

Hmm...how clean does it have to be, exactly?
(fusses for a few minutes)
Hmm. Seems I do not have the ability to load attachments.
I click the button, but nothing happens.

--Patrick

Is that dynamite at the bottom of the atheist comic?
Yeah; he tucks in quirky drawings in all his comics... You can see a UFO in the lower-left too. The dynamite and the UFO are the ones I notice most often; he'll also tuck in a piece of cheese I think... maybe some others.

P

Philosopher B.

I spent around 20 seconds in the top right panel of the Superman strip before I realized there's dialog in there too.
I know, right? That donut is just so damn scrumptious-looking.

My little sister knows some nerdy culture*, but zombies are not a part of what she can easily handle because she gets really scared. We had to stop watching Star Wars because she kept fearing the sandpeople coming into her room at night to attack her.

*Right now, she is a huge fantasy fan, watching The Chronicles of Narnia 1 and 2 almost every day (I'm trying to fix this and get her to watch other stuff too...). She even got a toy shield, dagger and sword this christmas.

C

Chazwozel

My little sister knows some nerdy culture*, but zombies are not a part of what she can easily handle because she gets really scared. We had to stop watching Star Wars because she kept fearing the sandpeople coming into her room at night to attack her.

*Right now, she is a huge fantasy fan, watching The Chronicles of Narnia 1 and 2 almost every day (I'm trying to fix this and get her to watch other stuff too...). She even got a toy shield, dagger and sword this christmas.

The the hell did zombies become part of geek culture? Everyone likes horror movies.

The the hell did zombies become part of geek culture? Everyone likes horror movies.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Zombies are in no way related to nerds and their unhealthy obsession with them.

fade

Staff member
My son got a Nerf dart gun when he was like 4, and I taught him to say "When the zombies come, be sure to save one for yourself".

My wife was pretty angry.

K

Koko

My son got a Nerf dart gun when he was like 4, and I taught him to say "When the zombies come, be sure to save one for yourself".

My wife was pretty angry.
The 1st resident evil movie comes to mind.

I

Iaculus

The the hell did zombies become part of geek culture? Everyone likes horror movies.[/QUOTE]

Ohhh, it's far too late, Chaz. You're one of us now.

ElJuski

Staff member

Only geeks have that weird fettish with zombies, though. BUT, that shit's gettin mainstreamed right quick, yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.