[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajungal

Staff member
^Yup, me too. Showed it to my mother the other day and she just smiled thoughtfully and said, "Ya know, that's true."

J

JCM

My little sister knows some nerdy culture*, but zombies are not a part of what she can easily handle because she gets really scared. We had to stop watching Star Wars because she kept fearing the sandpeople coming into her room at night to attack her.

*Right now, she is a huge fantasy fan, watching The Chronicles of Narnia 1 and 2 almost every day (I'm trying to fix this and get her to watch other stuff too...). She even got a toy shield, dagger and sword this christmas.

The the hell did zombies become part of geek culture? Everyone likes horror movies.[/QUOTE]Maybe the day forum threads on "what I would use for zombie apocalypse" reached thousands of posts, zombie comics became popular or the day when zomie survival guides actually reached good sales?

M

makare

I'd follow princess peach on facebook. Probably either be pretty boring or really exciting depending on the day.

Holy shit, I have that comic.

Wasn't that part of the whole Spider-Man free comic public service thingies?

fade

Staff member
And the first teen black kid they introduced on the fairly recent X-Men Evolution? Outdated haircut and SKATEBOARD AWESOMENESS!

Reminds me of this:
A restaurateur decided he needed an English name for his restaurant, so he plugged the Chinese name of his establishment into a translation program, and...

Hahah. Reminds me of a skit I saw somewher (can't remember) where God's new secretary is passing on messages. After giving some 'legitimate' messages (like in the email picture) he says "And you must be doing something great for the women of the world. We have over one hundred thousand messages today saying something to the effect of 'Oh god, oh god! Yes, YES YES! PLEASE, don't stop! Oh god! Yes!'"

What does it say about me when the only reference I caught was the "bigdudley" one, which appears to be from Harry Potter?

Status
Not open for further replies.