[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now how many people thought it was real until they saw the Forza 4 emblem?
I did until you said it isn't... and i'm still not convinced, 3D games screenshots just don't look that good... i mean look at those clouds... does the game use a pic of clouds or something?

I did until you said it isn't... and i'm still not convinced, 3D games screenshots just don't look that good... i mean look at those clouds... does the game use a pic of clouds or something?
Likely the car was rendered ingame and placed on an actual picture background. Still though, had I not seen the Forza 4 there I wouldn't have even thought of it being fake without really looking at it.

Nah, see you guys just don't get it. It's like Tim and Eric, see, it's so dumb and pointless it's hilarious. Except replace hilarious with dumb and pointless.

GasBandit

Staff member
Tim and Eric are why I stopped watching Adult Swim. I just became unwilling to risk turning on the TV and seeing them even one more time.

ElJuski

Staff member
You can't take Tim and Eric in large doses. But that show is absurd, ballsy and genius on many different levels.

Tim and Eric are why I stopped watching Adult Swim. I just became unwilling to risk turning on the TV and seeing them even one more time.
They're the worst thing AS has shit out since 12 Oz. Mouse. In fact that's the show that pretty much marked AS for death with me. Harvey Birdman, Metalocalypse and Venture Bros are some of the only things that are/were consistently good (to me).

You can't take Tim and Eric in large doses. But that show is absurd, ballsy and genius on many different levels.
Yeah, we cover ourselves in shitty makeup and use bad greenscreen! BALLSY

Edit: But seriously, if folks like it that's cool. I just can't figure out the appeal of it, personally.

They're the worst thing AS has shit out since 12 Oz. Mouse. In fact that's the show that pretty much marked AS for death with me. Harvey Birdman, Metalocalypse and Venture Bros are some of the only things that are/were consistently good (to me).
Tim and Eric need to stop making TV shows. Also, I personally hate 12 OZ. Mouse, but there IS evidence that there is... something subversive going on if you look closely.

Metalocalypse is awesome and will probably get at least 2 more seasons. Venture Bros IS getting two more seasons AND a movie, but then it's done.

fade

Staff member
HAHAHA IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S NOT FUNNY SEE? WE'RE SO EDGY LIKE THAT.

Anti-humor is easy. Plus it lets people feel unjustifiable smug both on the telling and the receiving end.

Status
Not open for further replies.