Former President Trump Thread

Zappit

Staff member
The CEOs of Merck and Under Armor both quit the Manufacturing Council. Guess they don't want to be associated with a white-supremacist sympathizer.

I love that he throws a tantrum when people don't start praising him for actually coming out two days later to do what he should have done Saturday.

Here is a hint, Trump, maybe apologize for not being clearer in the last speech and admit you made a mistake and will hold yourself to a higher standard in the future. Just coming out and saying what people want to hear and making it look like it's because we forced you is like when a kid says "Sorry!" to another kid while sticking out his tongue, you couldn't get less sincere.

GasBandit

Staff member
I love that he throws a tantrum when people don't start praising him for actually coming out two days later to do what he should have done Saturday.

Here is a hint, Trump, maybe apologize for not being clearer in the last speech and admit you made a mistake and will hold yourself to a higher standard in the future. Just coming out and saying what people want to hear and making it look like it's because we forced you is like when a kid says "Sorry!" to another kid while sticking out his tongue, you couldn't get less sincere.
I think you'd have better luck getting Fonzie to admit he was WWwww... wrrrrr... wruuuuuhhh.. wuh.. wuh... wrruuu....

Dave

Staff member
@Bubble181 On the 1970's show Happy Days there's a character named Fonzie who is so cool he can do pretty much anything. And because of this, he can't admit to being wrong.

[DOUBLEPOST=1502801375,1502801263][/DOUBLEPOST]So Trump is tweeting again. This time he's retweeting conspiracy theory guy. This guy is an alt-right, pizzagate, Seth Rich tool. Go figure Trump follows him. It probably pissed him off to no end that he had to condemn the nazis.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/tru...sluggish-disavowal-of-charlottesville-attack/

As more and more CEOs bail on teh Donald, he's more interested in attacking them for "grandstanding" than doing anything about the nazis.

I'm just waiting for the statement; "We have a fiduciary responsibility to our shareholders to not have our brands and products associated with those seen as soft on Nazism and fascism."

Editing in deference to Dave's wishes.

Impeachment can't come soon enough, and the 34% of people polled who still support him are all traitors to humanity.

Last edited:

Dave

Staff member
If this means what I think it means I both understand and won't allow it to be here. Trump's a fuckwad, but any joking about assassinating the president will not be tolerated. Please remove. (The only reason I did not remove it myself is in case I misunderstood.)

If this means what I think it means I both understand and won't allow it to be here. Trump's a fuckwad, but any joking about assassinating the president will not be tolerated. Please remove. (The only reason I did not remove it myself is in case I misunderstood.)
Is it okay to wish he'd have a heart attack on the golf course?

Dave

Staff member
Yup. Hoping he gets struck by lightning while getting fellatio from an underaged illegal Mexican boy is perfectly acceptable. But saying YOU want to do it is a completely different thing.

Wow.

Just wow.

Who thought in seven months of presidency we'd see a sitting American president openly side with white supremacists, nationalists and straight up flag waving Nazis.

GasBandit

Staff member
Yup. Hoping he gets struck by lightning while getting fellatio from an underaged illegal Mexican boy is perfectly acceptable. But saying YOU want to do it is a completely different thing.
I hope he perishes in some contrived circumstance that would be easily escapable by a person with average or greater sized hands. Like, a room with a cylindrical doorknob just a tiny bit too large for his hands, through a 2 foot long 6 inch wide hole so it can only be reached with one arm. And the room is filling with water.

The current on-air folks at Fox Noise are going after him, but the real stance will be at 9pm when Hannity comes on.

I've got $5 that he sides with the nazis.

The military and many other federal positions take an oath to defend the Constitution "against all enemies, foreign and domestic." Then the so-called president of the United States literally declares himself on the side of the nazis, that fits the definition of "domestic" in that oath.

At least in the case of Congress, I have no faith that any of them, from EITHER party, will uphold that oath. To allow him to remain in office is dereliction of duty.

figmentPez

Staff member
I'm getting a little sick of "are they really Nazis?" If it carries the flag/symbol of a Nazi, marches like a Nazi, chants slogans like a Nazi, salutes like a Nazi... then it's a god damn Nazi.

I'm getting a little sick of "are they really Nazis?" If it carries the flag/symbol of a Nazi, marches like a Nazi, chants slogans like a Nazi, salutes like a Nazi... then it's a god damn Nazi.
I'm not in the mood for any semantics, either. They're nazis. Trump referred to them as "us." That makes him as much of a nazi as the rest of them.