Former President Trump Thread

Anyone got a clip of cheeto whining like a bitch that the Nobel Peace Prize went to some one from a country nobody ever heard of?

You know, one of those shit hole countries, Ethiopia.

The Kurds are being ethnically cleansed right now to make room for Syrian resettlement. King Fat Fucking Piece of Shit of Shitty Shit Fuck Face Mountain's response to this is to move more US weapons and troops to Saudi Arabia to help in their defense. Gotta help ethnically cleanse elsewhere too I suppose.

Like a day after AG Barr (you know, who's job it is to placate the president's hurt feelings) met with Murdoch too, and a day after Trump's whining about how Fox isn't being nice to him anymore.

The Kurds are being ethnically cleansed right now to make room for Syrian resettlement.
Just to be clear, it's so Turkish people can be resettled into the area. That doesn't make it ok, but it explains why the owner of trump tower Istanbul would be ok with it.

Based on what I am hearing Shepard Smith is leaving due to some big beefs with Tucker Carlson and the way the network has been moving. Someone from the company that was interviewed said that the big names on the network have been exerting more and more control ever since Roger Ailes died, and the current CEO has been unable to stand up to them. "Roger knew how to herd the cats. The whole environment is careening out of control."

Honestly the more I hear the less I think he was fired. I think what happened, is after Murdoch met with Barr, Fox sent out an ultimatum to be even more pro-Trump. Shepard basically said "fuck that, you let me do the news my way or I am leaving" and put in his resignation when they refused. It's a damn shame, he was one of the few moderate voices on that cesspool of a network.

figmentPez

Staff member
I imagine conservative talk radio is already spinning this as outsting more "fake news" pundits, and claiming this will somehow make Fox News even more truthful.

Based on what I am hearing Shepard Smith is leaving due to some big beefs with Tucker Carlson and the way the network has been moving. Someone from the company that was interviewed said that the big names on the network have been exerting more and more control ever since Roger Ailes died, and the current CEO has been unable to stand up to them. "Roger knew how to herd the cats. The whole environment is careening out of control."

Honestly the more I hear the less I think he was fired. I think what happened, is after Murdoch met with Barr, Fox sent out an ultimatum to be even more pro-Trump. Shepard basically said "fuck that, you let me do the news my way or I am leaving" and put in his resignation when they refused. It's a damn shame, he was one of the few moderate voices on that cesspool of a network.
This is actually good news. As the moderates leave, they have less claim to legitimacy. I hope Smith finds work elsewhere, he had principles and was one of the very few I respected on that joke of a network.

Dave

Staff member
They don't NEED legitimacy. They already have the ear of the president and their minions don't give two shits about the truth. Shep was the one guy who gave an alternate viewpoint that might have made someone think a little.

Sunderland preparing to toss cheeto under the bus. Guess saving yourself is worth more than cheeto. Those of you unfamiliar, this guy is a huge GOP donation machine who bought the ambassadorship to Europe for a cool $1,000,000 paid to cheeto.

Trump's been campaigning for 2020 since before he was inaugurated. Even disabling political ads on YouTube doesn't stop his propaganda. I don't know if knocking at Facebook is going to matter.

figmentPez

Staff member
Video of fake Trump shooting members of media shown at his Miami resort: report

"A fake video of President Trump shooting, stabbing and brutally assaulting media personalities and political opponents was played at a conference for his supporters at his Miami resort last week, the New York Times reported Sunday."

"One portion reportedly shows Trump’s head superimposed on the body of a man opening fire at people who have the faces of his critics or the logos of media organizations superimposed on bodies inside the “Church of Fake News."

"Among the people and logos included were late Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.), Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah), former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and CNN, according to the Times.

"The clip appears to be lifted from the 2014 dark comedy film “Kingsman: The Secret Service.”

EDIT: The video in question

Last edited:
If anything, what the video does is show just how strongly some people subscribe to the "I'm the most persecuted President ever/Everybody else is out to get me!" message.

--Patrick

Considering the context of that scene, i doubt anyone with the time to make that video is really buying the "I'm the most persecuted President ever/Everybody else is out to get me!", and it's more about "owning the libs!".

Come to think of it, anyone want to edit the next 5 minutes of the film? That would certainly piss off Cheeto's base.

figmentPez

Staff member

The interesting thing to me about this, is that a "Christian counselor" is someone who is trained to act as a therapist to Christians, but does is not necessarily a Christian themselves (my mother's close friend is a Christian counselor, and I think she identifies as pagan, possibly a wiccan? I'm not sure, definitely not Christian.) Does this mean that a "Christian leader" means the same type of thing?