[NFL] Footbaaaawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok, I'm a Panthers fan.

So far, impressed with Cam Newton. He needs some more experience, of course, but doing pretty well all things considered. Now if we can just get a run game to help him out so he doesn't have to throw for 400+ yards every week, it'd be great. Shouldn't be hard w/ DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart in the backfield, but so far it seems to be eluding us.

Defense today vs Green Bay was pretty good despite constant turnovers.

Dave

Staff member
Romo has a fractured rib, Felix Jones separated his shoulder and Miles Austin pulled a hamstring.

Bad day for fantasy but terrible day - even with the win - for the Cowboys.

B

BErt

I will not get excited about the Lions this early. I will NOT get excited about the Lions this early. I WILL NOT...

Let's see... three green and gold jerseys hanging in the closet. Yellow mini-helmet with a big "G" on the sides. License plate with that same "G" on it.

And that same logo on a "Super Bowl XLV Champions" hat.

I don't know, who do I root for again?

Geez, I keep finding this stupid "G" logo all over stuff here. A mug, a couple of coasters, a throw pillow...

Big Blue is now 2-1.

In WTH moments of the year, The Bills just knocked off the Pats with a no time left field goal. They're now 3-0. You know who else is 3-0? The Lions.

Dave

Staff member
The Lions game was great! They were down 20 points and they never panicked. Now let's see if my Cowboys can survive being wounded beyond repair tomorrow night.

Zappit

Staff member
Big Blue is now 2-1.

In WTH moments of the year, The Bills just knocked off the Pats with a no time left field goal.
Gah. I'll hand it to them, they really played Brady right and got him. But what the hell was with that timeout? Did Belichik take that, or did the ref penalize the Pats?

The Panthers won a game! Over the Jacksonville Jaguars, but still, it's a win. And with the hardest schedule in the league, we'll take all of the wins we can get.

Still, I must ask, Cam has great days, but the Panthers lose. Today, Cam could not get settled for most of the game and we win. What the hell?

...I WILL NOT GET EXCITED about the Lions this early...
I was going to say the same thing about the 49ers! This could be the year that the 49ers finally make the playoffs (and then get tossed out in the first round).

C

Chibibar

What is footbawl? grown men crying over a sporting event? ;)

(actually I don't follow sports heh)

Status
Not open for further replies.