Flame Warriors! (this thread is hot hot hot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RealBigNuke

Flame Warriors!

JCM said:
Okay, some anonymous whiner I never heard editing his posts to pretend he knows anything about the forums history.
1. Edited post like 4 minutes before you posted in response? Probably half my posts are edited for wording. I'm a very rough draft then build up kinda guy.

2. Your credentials astound me! I care! No really! I stand firmly behind my not a godzilla statement. Lord knows, you still haven't 'rumbled beneath the waves' yet.

3. GAGH WALL OF 'New posts while you were typing'!

S

Silvanesti

Flame Warriors!

Iaculus said:
Silvanesti said:
Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:
Like pondering why you can't get laid? I'll give you a hint: pull your head out of your ass. You'll smell less like shit that way.
And back to this. Why are you so interested in my sex life?
Probably because he wants to have you. I know i do. you seem like the catcher type, A/S/L?
Back off, he's mine! MINE, DAMN IT!

... Also possibly Chaz's. I'm not entirely above sharing.
C'mon share? I think he's a big enough ass for the three of us. :lol:

Flame Warriors!

you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where im from we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.

S

Steven Soderburgin

Flame Warriors!

Chazwozel said:
Thanks for proving my original assumption spot on.
I thought your original assumption was that I was just the troll. That's what you posted in the OP.

S

Silvanesti

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:
Thanks for proving my original assumption spot on.
I thought your original assumption was that I was just the troll. That's what you posted in the OP.
You dont read much do you?

"CAUTION: Evil Clown, Imposter and Troller often masquerade as Therapist.

Thanks for proving my original assumption spot on."

Flame Warriors!

Cat said:
you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where im from we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.

all the posts in this thread make me laugh, but this thread was the one that made me schedule a continence appt with my Dr.

S

Steven Soderburgin

Flame Warriors!

Silvanesti said:

I don't read old internet memes posted by morons, if that's what you're asking.

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
You'll read this one.

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "The Terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the Terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my Terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

S

Steven Soderburgin

Flame Warriors!

Chazwozel said:
I haven't reduced him to tears yet.
Yes, wave that e-penis around some more. Up your e-cred. You'll be rolling in the e-pussy.

I

Iaculus

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
Silvanesti said:

And you are posting on this forum because...?

S

Silvanesti

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
Silvanesti said:

But you quoted the post that it was in. The post where he called you a troll, which was what his origional assumption was. So i'de just quit while you're behind. boogerhead. :lol:

Flame Warriors!

Cat said:
Kissinger said:
You'll read this one.

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "The Terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the Terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my Terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.
You too!?!?

C

Chazwozel

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:
Yes, wave that e-penis around some more. Up your e-cred. You'll be rolling in the e-pussy.
Rollin' with the windows down and pimpin' my music.

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
I didn't. ;)
How about this?

Here is another personal story I feel I need to share with you. Sometimes in the shower I like to act like Luke Skywalker. I like to play out the scene where he's fighting Darth Vader with the light sabers except my penis is the saber's handle and a stream of piss is the yellow blade. I'll swing it back and forth, and I end up covering the shower in piss but I eventually win. One time I wanted to see what it felt like to have my hand cut off like Luke so I used my yellow blade and pissed on my arm. It didn't work.

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:
Wait! There's e-pussy?

Why didn't anyone tell me there was e-pussy?!?

S

Silvanesti

Flame Warriors!

Cat said:
Kissinger said:
You'll read this one.

Dude, the other guys in the office had to see if i was ok, i was laughing so hard :D

Cajungal

Staff member
Flame Warriors!

Edrondol said:
Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:
Wait! There's e-pussy?

Oh, you didn't hear? All this clowning around in the forums, telling jokes, conversing, and whatnot, is just a clever mask to cover up the fact that we all want each other's e-privates. Can't you feel the tension?

S

Steven Soderburgin

Flame Warriors!

Iaculus said:
I mainly read the 10% of stuff that doesn't fit the category of old internet memes posted by morons.

Flame Warriors!

Cajungal said:
Edrondol said:
Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:
Wait! There's e-pussy?

Oh, you didn't hear? All this clowning around in the forums, telling jokes, conversing, and whatnot, is just a clever mask to cover up the fact that we all want each other's e-privates. Can't you feel the tension?
The e-lust is palpable.

C

Chazwozel

Flame Warriors!

Alright, I think Successful troll wannabe has sufficiently had his ass handed to him by everyone.

Today, we are all APHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'S

I

Iaculus

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
Iaculus said:
I mainly read the 10% of stuff that doesn't fit the category of old internet memes posted by morons.
Sooo... you've got a tab open on the CIA World Factbook?

Status
Not open for further replies.