Flame Warriors! (this thread is hot hot hot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steven Soderburgin

Flame Warriors!

Iaculus said:
Didn't you get the memo? Everyone wants jerks.

We're pining for ya, man.
Sorry, I don't date internet nerds with such low self esteem that they have to brag about their sexual exploits to other internet nerds with nothing more interesting to occupy their time.

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger has that holier-than-thou master-of-morality and paragon-of-justice thing wrapped so tight around him that you just KNOW he's a bitter young'un who struck out in high school more so than even the average nerd. You just know he was the loser that considered himself awesome enough to walk up to the hottest girl in school and ask her out, just to be turned down with laughter, scorn and revenge driving his eventual bitterness.

And he wants a reaction. Any reaction. That's what makes him a troll. Cause he's "superior", y'see?

he's not worth it, Chaz.

S

Steven Soderburgin

Flame Warriors!

Calleja said:
Kissinger has that holier-than-thou master-of-morality and paragon-of-justice thing wrapped so tight around him that you just KNOW he's a bitter young'un who struck out in high school more so than even the average nerd. You just know he was the loser that considered himself awesome enough to walk up to the hottest girl in school and ask her out, just to be turned down with laughter, scorn and revenge driving his eventual bitterness.

And he wants a reaction. Any reaction. That's what makes him a troll. Cause he's "superior", y'see?

he's not worth it, Chaz.
Look at this sad mother fucker right here.

R

RealBigNuke

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
Sorry, I don't date internet nerds with such low self esteem that they have to brag about their sexual exploits to other internet nerds with nothing more interesting to occupy their time.
If that were true, you wouldn't have so many (and so emotional!) posts.

S

Steven Soderburgin

Flame Warriors!

RealBigNuke said:
Kissinger said:
Emotional? What are you talking about?

C

Chazwozel

Flame Warriors!

Calleja said:

he's not worth it, Chaz.
Of course not, why do you think I'm responding with pictures?

S

Singularity.EXE

Flame Warriors!

Because you have a macro for doing so obviously.

J

JCM

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
RealBigNuke said:
Kissinger said:
*points to Kissinger´s post history*

Okay, some anonymous whiner I never heard editing his posts to pretend he knows anything about the forums history.
Now Chaz handing a troll a new one? Im at home.

D

Dunny

Flame Warriors!

JCM said:
Kissinger said:
RealBigNuke said:
Kissinger said:
And there's that Archivist we all know and love!

I

Iaculus

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
Iaculus said:

But... dude! New aftershave!

Flame Warriors!

Chazwozel said:
. Kissinger just wants to get a rise out of us so why not just roll with it and be annoying?

C

Chazwozel

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
Iaculus said:

S

Silvanesti

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
RealBigNuke said:
Kissinger said:

S

Steven Soderburgin

Flame Warriors!

JCM said:
Kissinger said:
RealBigNuke said:
Kissinger said:

Okay, some anonymous whiner I never heard editing his posts to pretend he knows anything about the forums history.
Now Chaz handing a troll a new one? Im at home.
Look, I'm just posting shit as I see it. A lot of people are posting in the "I Got Laid!" thread and the "Funny Sex Stories" thread. I haven't really been paying attention to those threads because I have better things to do with my time than read about people bragging that they got laid or whining that they didn't.

C

Chazwozel

Flame Warriors!

Silvanesti said:
Kissinger said:
RealBigNuke said:
Kissinger said:
Nice! :mrgreen:

Cajungal

Staff member
Flame Warriors!

Iaculus said:
Kissinger said:
Iaculus said:

But... dude! New aftershave!
Aw, don't worry Iaculus. The rest of us think you're sexy.

Dear God, what's happened here?

C

Chazwozel

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
Look, I'm just posting shit as I see it. A lot of people are posting in the "I Got Laid!" thread and the "Funny Sex Stories" thread. I haven't really been paying attention to those threads because I have better things to do with my time than read about people bragging that they got laid or whining that they didn't.

Like pondering why you can't get laid? I'll give you a hint: pull your head out of your ass. You'll smell less like shit that way.

L

LordRavage

Flame Warriors!

Chazwozel said:
Kissinger said:
Iaculus said:

^Makes me laugh every time!

Also..I dont understand..Why do people hate nerds? Somebody has to run the internet. :mrgreen:

S

Steven Soderburgin

Flame Warriors!

Chazwozel said:
Like pondering why you can't get laid? I'll give you a hint: pull your head out of your ass. You'll smell less like shit that way.
And back to this. Why are you so interested in my sex life?

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
People are upset because I don't care that they got laid.
If you didn't care you wouldn't invest so much time and keyboarding to letting EVERYONE know with oh-so-clever sarcasm how wrong they are for thinking sex is natural.

Stop feigning a lack of emotion... you exude bitterness with every post.

C

Chazwozel

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:
Because it's pissing you off, idiot. There's nothing more pathetic than a passive-aggressive troll. LEARN TO BAIT!

S

Silvanesti

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:
Probably because he wants to have you. I know i do. you seem like the catcher type, A/S/L?

C

chakz

Flame Warriors!

Chazwozel said:
Kissinger said:
Iaculus said:

AHHHH now this place feels like home.

Cajungal

Staff member
Flame Warriors!

Cat said:
Kissinger said:
Cajungal said:
Dear God, what's happened here?
It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears
I predict that one of them will be too big, one of them will be too small, and then a third one will come along who'll be juuuust right.

S

Steven Soderburgin

Flame Warriors!

Calleja said:
If you didn't care you wouldn't invest so much time and keyboarding to letting EVERYONE know with oh-so-clever sarcasm how wrong they are for thinking sex is natural.

Hahaha, I don't think people are wrong for thinking sex is natural.

Flame Warriors!

Chazwozel said:
Calleja said:

he's not worth it, Chaz.

The sad thing is, he'll look back one day...in the FAR future, when he hears someone else talking like this, and go "my god, did I really give myself away that badly?" Then, knowing that he did, he'll be glad that he doesn't know any of us any more.

I'm a man who knows what he's talking about :) Luckily, there was no web when *I* was a virgin..i only have a few dozen high school friends who heard me spout this kind of drivel :)

Wait..i did the granny thing again, didn't i? Damnit.

S

Silvanesti

Flame Warriors!

Calleja said:
Kissinger said:

S

Steven Soderburgin

Flame Warriors!

Chazwozel said:
Because it's pissing you off, idiot. There's nothing more pathetic than a passive-aggressive troll. LEARN TO BAIT!
It's not pissing me off at all. I'm genuinely curious. In fact, I've asked that several times, even before you started trying to wave your e-peen around by posting image macros. You didn't answer then. Maybe there are some things you need to explore about yourself.

I

Iaculus

Flame Warriors!

Silvanesti said:
Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:
Probably because he wants to have you. I know i do. you seem like the catcher type, A/S/L?
Back off, he's mine! MINE, DAMN IT!

... Also possibly Chaz's. I'm not entirely above sharing.

C

Chazwozel

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:
It's not pissing me off at all. I'm genuinely curious. In fact, I've asked that several times, even before you started trying to wave your e-peen around by posting image macros. You didn't answer then. Maybe there are some things you need to explore about yourself.

Therapist can be a highly annoying and therefore very effective Warrior. Instead of making a frontal attack, Therapist attempts to shift the focus of the conflict to the combatants' psychological motivations and problems. He will freely speculate about other Warriors' insecurities, personalities and relationships, but he will almost never directly engage the subject of the dispute. CAUTION: Evil Clown, Imposter and Troller often masquerade as Therapist.

Thanks for proving my original assumption spot on.

Cajungal

Staff member
Flame Warriors!

Iaculus said:
Silvanesti said:
Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:
Back off, he's mine! MINE, DAMN IT!

... Also possibly Chaz's. I'm not entirely above sharing.
Maybe if you tried "waving your e-peen" around. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.