Flame Warriors! (this thread is hot hot hot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flame Warriors!

Amy said:
bewtifulfreak said:
Chazwozel said:
bewtifulfreak said:
A lot of Big Cat in me as well, but to be identified as an Ent is terribly flattering... it's nice to be held in such high regard. : }

Dude, I think the forum flipped out on Kurtz over you and Menopausal rogue once. Ent fits you both perfectly.
Funnily enough, I remember us butting branches once, though I can't remember over exactly what. I just remember it had something to do with stereotyping and hypocrisy, and I have a vague recollection that Amy was involved somehow...
careful. Ents burn very well, and I have lots of napalm. ;)
Of that I have no doubt... though if I recall correctly, I believe I got into it with her when I pointed out the hypocrisy in a comment she made after criticising you for something similar (not that you exactly need me to defend you or anything). ;)

C

Chazwozel

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:
http://halforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=197&start=105
Nothing in that thread would indicate that I am a virgin.

What I'd really like to know is if it turned out that you were right, why would it matter?
Cause no one likes a sober virgin. Jeez, man. I hope you're only pretending to be as thick as pea soup!

I

Iaculus

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:
You don't frequent many bars then do you? Nothing worse than a sober virgin. :ugeek:
Not that you know a damn thing about me, but what makes you think I'm a virgin?
Wrong question. Why did he think calling you a virgin would be a good way to get a cheap rise out of you? :twisted:

Flame Warriors!

Chazwozel said:
You don't "guilt" us enough though. A proper Jewish mother goes through a fit of "Oi, kill me now, just leave me to die" at least once a day.
A verbatim quote from an email from my mother, on a day when I had already emailed her but was not up for a phone conversation:

"Fine. I'll just sit here with my Atavan."

I haven't had to use guilt yet, but it's in my mod arsenal. It's more like, and I know vomiting will ensue, but I really do "worry" about you guys and want to see you happy. In the context of the forum, of course.

Now here, have a fruit and button up. It's chilly.

J

JCM

Flame Warriors!

Hmm, Furious typer? Meh, I never wear out-

I´d say Godzilla, rat, Duelists, Nitpick, Archivist with a touch of Jekyll and Hyde, depending whether Im bored.

C

Chazwozel

Flame Warriors!

JCM said:

I´d say Godzilla, rat, Duelists, Nitpick, Archivist with a touch of Jekyll and Hyde, depending whether Im bored.
I gotta say, you're pretty much everything wrapped up in one neat little, Brazilian package. :lol:

S

Steven Soderburgin

Flame Warriors!

Chazwozel said:
Cause no one likes a sober virgin. Jeez, man. I hope you're only pretending to be as thick as pea soup!
I have many friends who are virgins and I enjoy their company whether they are sober or not.

R

RealBigNuke

Flame Warriors!

JCM said:
I´d say Godzilla
Oh, don't flatter yourself. In order to godzilla you have to single handedly derail a forum for at least a few weeks. You just sometimes throw grenades and mostly just get a select few other people riled up.

Flame Warriors!

JCM said:

swarm.

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:
I have many friends who are virgins and I enjoy their company whether they are sober or not.
Are any of your friends named Johnny Table?

C

Chazwozel

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:

You're going to be my first one on these boards....

Wait for it....

Wait for it.....

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:

They won't be virgins for long, right?

J

JCM

Flame Warriors!

Yay, the Picard. Now we feel at home

RealBigNuke said:
*anonymous guy trying to get heard*
Says an anonymous nick I never heard of in my 7 years... how cute, the forums never change ;)

The day you get 10 trolls banned, have some of them traumatized enough to make a blog criticising pvp daily (and you as well), or show yourself, I might take your opinion seriously.

Bonus on the whine edit- ;)

S

Steven Soderburgin

Flame Warriors!

Wow.

Wow. So owned.

That image macro owned me so hard.

Damn.

Jeez.

I am so owned.

No, seriously, stop being a fucking tool. You keep harping on this virgin thing, and I'm just confused as to A) why it matters and B) why it would be any of your business.

J

JCM

Flame Warriors!

Cat said:
Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:

Depends, do virgins have a ""hosted by tripod" logo, instead of a pic ;)

S

Steven Soderburgin

Flame Warriors!

Cat said:

Good work. You couldn't even do an image macro properly. Get out.

I

Iaculus

Flame Warriors!

Cat said:
Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:

That is THE most awesomely appropriate broken-image logo I have yet seen.

Flame Warriors!

Wow, this thread's really started to live up to its subject line.

Flame Warriors!

JCM said:
Cat said:
Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:

Depends, do virgins have a ""hosted by tripod" logo, instead of a pic ;)
Yes

C

Chazwozel

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
Wow.

Wow. So owned.

That image macro owned me so hard.

Damn.

Jeez.

I am so owned.

No, seriously, stop being a fucking tool. You keep harping on this virgin thing, and I'm just confused as to A) why it matters and B) why it would be any of your business.
Oh man, the classic virgin response to boot! "It's not any of your business" Stop, stop, stop you're killing me.

Green_Lantern

Staff member
Flame Warriors!

ZenMonkey said:
You had doubts that it would? I honestly think it took to long, it must be the forum change, people are still getting used to the new home.

C

Chazwozel

Flame Warriors!

*is laughing*

Iaculus said:
Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:
You don't frequent many bars then do you? Nothing worse than a sober virgin. :ugeek:
Not that you know a damn thing about me, but what makes you think I'm a virgin?
Wrong question. Why did he think calling you a virgin would be a good way to get a cheap rise out of you? :twisted:

Flame Warriors!

Green_Lantern said:
ZenMonkey said:
You had doubts that it would? I honestly think it took to long, it must be the forum change, people are still getting used to the new home.
Well, for a while it seemed everyone was interested in the stuff Chaz posted, so yeah, I didn't see the flamewar coming. I do have a default "assume incoming flamewar" setting for just about every thread, generally.

S

Singularity.EXE

Flame Warriors!

Why do you keep calling it an image macro? I don't think that word means what you think it does.

With the above statements, what would you all classify me as? :geek:

S

Steven Soderburgin

Flame Warriors!

Chazwozel said:
Oh man, the classic virgin response to boot! "It's not any of your business" Stop, stop, stop you're killing me.
I don't really give a shit about your sex life. I'd actually rather not hear about it. Why are you so interested in mine? Is it because you're fascinated with me? Is it because you are desperate for some ammunition against me, and all you have is your unfounded claim that I am a virgin? Is the act of having sex really that big of a status symbol to you? Do you have nothing else to cling to in life? I really do want answers to these questions.

I

Iaculus

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:
I don't really give a shit about your sex life. I'd actually rather not hear about it. Why are you so interested in mine? Is it because you're fascinated with me? Is it because you are desperate for some ammunition against me, and all you have is your unfounded claim that I am a virgin? Is the act of having sex really that big of a status symbol to you? Do you have nothing else to cling to in life? I really do want answers to these questions.
Didn't you get the memo? Everyone wants jerks.

We're pining for ya, man.

C

Chazwozel

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:

Status
Not open for further replies.