[Gaming] Elder Scrolls 5 - Dawnguard is HERE!

GasBandit

Staff member
Yeah, I've never seen gear to increase enchanting. Every time I try to imagine the circle I'd have to make to create the best equipment I can, my head starts swimming.
Even better, throw in the +alchemy gear too... so once you're +9001% on enchanting, enchant some alchemy gear... 1k+ healing potions ftw? with a side of +enchanting potions as well...

Well, actually, you can do that. It takes a while. You enchant +alchemy gear, make enchanting potions, drink those, make new +alchemy gear under the influence of the potion, make better +enchanting potions, drink those, make better +alchemy gear, make even better +enchanting potions and so forth.

GasBandit

Staff member
The ending really hits the spot.
Aaand it's been taken down. Betcha those squares from SC Johnson are to blame for this.
Added at: 16:42
Well, actually, you can do that. It takes a while. You enchant +alchemy gear, make enchanting potions, drink those, make new +alchemy gear under the influence of the potion, make better +enchanting potions, drink those, make better +alchemy gear, make even better +enchanting potions and so forth.
Man... if only alchemy weren't such a pain in the ass.

I killed Ulfric months ago in the game. You'd think the people at the castle would have removed the body by now. I'm thinking of dragging it around the castle.

Toolset, get the fuck released so modders can make a decent house.

Bethesda, fix weapon racks and sword displays so half my weapons don't fly off of them when I enter a room.

FUCKING DO IT.

So, 5 words away from getting them all. Loved the Thieves Guild quest, hated the Dark Brotherhood so much I reloaded the game and went back and killed the leader with one arrow. What a stupid assassin's guild, expecting you to kill people out in the open. LAME.

So, 5 words away from getting them all. Loved the Thieves Guild quest, hated the Dark Brotherhood so much I reloaded the game and went back and killed the leader with one arrow. What a stupid assassin's guild, expecting you to kill people out in the open. LAME.
When it's about sending a message to someone else (in this case "We're coming for you."), then performing an assassination in broad daylight really IS the most effective means of making them understand that nowhere is safe. Besides, they made you do it in Oblivion too (though they gave you a one shot kill item to make it simpler).

Honestly, running from a town full of guards was my favorite moment in the game.

Did you shoot him in the knee?

When it's about sending a message to someone else (in this case "We're coming for you."), then performing an assassination in broad daylight really IS the most effective means of making them understand that nowhere is safe. Besides, they made you do it in Oblivion too (though they gave you a one shot kill item to make it simpler).

Honestly, running from a town full of guards was my favorite moment in the game.
Didn't play Oblivion. I did, however, love the hell out of Morrowind. Still think a note on a high profile body is just as effective, especially for an organization that is supposed to be 'silent'.
Added at: 22:06
Did you shoot him in the knee?
Nope. Bitch got it right in the baby-maker. Just to be sure.

I married Mjoll the Lioness. I didn't expect that fucking Aiden or whatever the beta male bitch's name is would move into my fucking house too.

Reactions: Jay
I managed to get him to leave my house without her, slit his throat and dumped his body off a bridge.

Mjoll doesn't seem to mind.

I purchased all the available homes on one of my characters. But I left my wife in Whiterun. Because it is the most accessible. I do feel a little guilty that she is in those cramped quarters, while I own a couple of mansions.