Democratic Primary: Crisis of infinite candidates

Jesus fucking Christ what a God damn moron. Don't take part in our neverending cycle of garbage war? THEN YER FOOKIN TAXED MAAAAYATE. Get back on the skateboard and think of something else you dipshit.

I like it from a perspective of "this will make war way more unpopular among the masses."

That being said, if we made health care available to everyone who needed it, we wouldn't need a VA anymore soooo....

I like it from a perspective of "this will make war way more unpopular among the masses."

Except the masses do not get a say in what wars are started. That's the politicians being paid by the defense contractors and weapon manufacturing lobbyists.

The first debate is about to start. Remember: take a drink when Warren says she has a plan for that. One drink when you don't remember who this person is. Finish your drink when they ignore the question to slam dunk on Trump.

The first debate is about to start. Remember: take a drink when Warren says she has a plan for that. One drink when you don't remember who this person is. Finish your drink when they ignore the question to slam dunk on Trump.
But I don't want to die.

Warren is at least wrapping it up when they call time. Granted shes got plenty of time otherwise but still, it's nice.

On the one had I don't appreciate the interrupting but De Blasio knows he has to take his time since they won't give it to him

Moderator: how would you deal with Mitch McConnell?

Candidate: okay, so here's the thing about guns....

Ok, livetweet mode over.

Initial post debate thought mode engage!

Julian Castro needs to be getting every minute of coverage that is being spent on Beto and Mayor Pete. He went wayyy up in my book after this.

Warren and Castro walked away from this looking good. A few others like Booker and Gabbard had moments. Everyone else can drop out now.

Finally watching part 2: first blood

Joe Biden does not know who this mouthy broad is but he has half a mind to go have words with her husband.

Dear Bernie and Joe, It's not ageism. It's not discrimination. It's your generation has done enough damage, so get the fuck out of the way.
I don't know about damage. It's more "You had your time, please stop trying to direct and let those in a better position take charge and fix what you already know is broken."

I don't know about damage. It's more "You had your time, please stop trying to direct and let those in a better position take charge and fix what you already know is broken."
White guy boomers? I'll stick with damage. It's time to shove them off the stage if they won't go quietly.