Dating soon after a break-up

Cajungal

Staff member
Mreughnh its all tentacle- looking. the corn starch part looked weird. Also, the note about rinsing before use... will anyone really bother with that much prep? How much forethought goes into male masturbation?

Something about that dude makes me think that, if not for Fleshlight, he would probably have been on To Catch a Predator.

Probably the molestache.

Mreughnh its all tentacle- looking. the corn starch part looked weird. Also, the note about rinsing before use... will anyone really bother with that much prep? How much forethought goes into male masturbation?
Usually just "Is the door shut?" / "Do I have a bare modicum of privacy?"

GasBandit

Staff member
At the risk of TMI, I know I sure don't.

And yeah, when he pulled it out and it was all dead-sea-creaturey I went "Nnyyeennnghh!"

It'd have to feel pretty goddamned amazing to justify all the apparently necessary maintenance.

Just out of curiosity, what college was this?
Art school (university, technically). Not even remotely conservative. Like Cajungal said, the freedom to express one's sexuality is remotely new for adult women, and still frowned upon (or given really mixed messages) to teen girls.

I own a Fleshlight and it is fantastic.

Those many months where my wife couldn't have sex in late pregnancy and post natal recovery?

A lifesaver.

GasBandit

Staff member
I own a Fleshlight and it is fantastic.

Those many months where my wife couldn't have sex in late pregnancy and post natal recovery?

A lifesaver.
Without going into detail, is cleanup as onerous a task as I had estimated?

Without going into detail, is cleanup as onerous a task as I had estimated?
Once you're done, you simply rinse it out then clean it with the provided liquid cleaner. Probably less than 2 minutes of your time.

Hard to walk with your knees so numb though and so far better than the traditional method that I can rarely go back.

What this thread has taught me: dating soon after a breakup = masturbating.

Well that's a lie, actually.

Experience taught me that. This thread has just reinforced it.

Once you're done, you simply rinse it out then clean it with the provided liquid cleaner. Probably less than 2 minutes of your time.

Hard to walk with your knees so numb though and so far better than the traditional method that I can rarely go back.
I find it difficult to believe that a fleshlight is 100 bucks better than my hand.

Okay, so everything's fine with the girl. Better than fine, in fact. I'm thinking about having the exclusive talk with her. We went to RenFest over the weekend and it was exactly what she needed. Her apartment building had flooded with sewer water over the weekend. I took her out for the day and cooked her a nice dinner afterward. I went over to her place afterward to help cut out the wet carpet but then maintenance finally showed up. Now she's leaving stuff at my place. I offered to let her stay while it's getting sorted but she's going to make the landlord pay for a hotel since the flood was due to poor maintenance.

My question is what would you recommend doing for a girl who's incredibly stressed out and not at home very much? She spends most of her time at her office right now because she's a grad student like me and finals are around the corner. We're already planning another outing but I'm talking about a nice little gesture. I was going to surprise her by leaving a six-pack of her favorite local soda along with a note at her door. That way she'll see it when she leaves in the morning. The problem is she lives in a rough neighborhood and I'm certain one of her neighbors will swipe it. Leaving it at her office door will meet with the same result since undergrads have sticky fingers when it comes to any sweet food items. Any suggestions?

t she's going to make the landlord pay for a hotel since the flood was due to poor maintenance...

My question is what would you recommend doing for a girl who's incredibly stressed out and not at home very much? ...Any suggestions?
So find out when and if she will be getting this hotel room. Send some goodies directly to her room: bubble bath, some good chocolates, some flowers. Maybe, if it's within your budget and the hotel has a spa, you could pay for her to get a massage. You could also offer to cook for her again.

Yeah, and the ex said things had been broken for a few months. We had just been going through the motions and might have mentally ended it in July. She said she wanted to end it sooner but wasn't sure how to say it. I planned to not ask out any girls for at least a few weeks. But this time the girl made the first move and I wasn't prepared for that.

I also might still be mourning because I bake when I'm upset. In the month leading to the breakup, I baked a batch of apple brownies, some honey biscuits, and eight loaves of bread. Since the breakup, I've made one batch of chocolate-cheesecake swirl brownies, one more batch of apple brownies, and I'm baking three more loaves tonight. I don't even eat what I bake so my roommate's turning into Jabba the Hutt.
Apple brownies? I NEEED this recipe!!!

GasBandit

Staff member
Oh, and remember that thing from the video I posted? The huge cylinder with lips on top called the "Autoblow?" In case anyone was curious about how it worked... you know.. on the inside....