[Question] Dark Style users. Check this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makare

I.. like it!

Id be happy to go back to a dark theme but I didn't like any of the ones we've had on here so far.

as long as I can have blue or purple. I hate yellow and orange

I dig it! That blue one would be perfect for my night patrolling... the XF DarkGreen is nice, but the green/grey issues with it are starting to hurt my eyes. This might be clearer.

Dave

Staff member
Because it just got updated to XF 1.1 and I've been waiting to read if anyone has had any issues.
Added at: 10:25
People have been having issues with things like Alerts and Notices. So bugs be gone?

Dave

Staff member
Working on this now, which will cause some slowdowns and might make the style you are using to poop out. Please be patient.

Dave

Staff member
Yes. They are open to be chosen. Not sure if there's anything I need to change from here. I know the Shoutbox looks like ass on a dark theme. The surprise has not been included yet. I'll announce when it has been.

Yes. They are open to be chosen. Not sure if there's anything I need to change from here. I know the Shoutbox looks like ass on a dark theme. The surprise has not been included yet. I'll announce when it has been.
Blackened Green looks perfect Dave! It even fixes the avatars stuck in quotes problem.

Edit: No it doesn't. My bad.

Also, hating on you because for a split second I thought the surprise was the WoW theme....

GasBandit

Staff member
Because I'm an ungrateful boor, I just want to pipe up again to say a Blackened-Blue-Minimal would be tops.

Dave

Staff member
I just died a little inside.

Basically because I JUST got done creating, uploading and linking all the previews...

Dave

Staff member
Well it looks like the surprise is taking longer than I thought. I got a refund on the Minecraft server due to there being a code given out at MineCon. It wasn't a full refund so calm down, Minecrafters. But since that money came from donations here at the board I'm using the money for the board only. So I bought the Animate Style. Still can't download it yet, though. They haven't upgraded my account there. But when they do I'll be adding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.