[Question] Dark Style users. Check this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
The money was earmarked to purchase the Halforums Minecraft server for another year. People gave me money and THEN I was told there was a MineCon code for them to get a discount. I opened a ticket and they refunded me money. Just came in today to my PayPal. But since that money was given for a specific purpose I would not be able to do anything with it other than board stuff. At least not in good conscience.

Well, when I had time to send something I already knew the server costs were covered, so you can use that to take your wife out to... McDonald's.
McDonald's, Dave.
Added at: 14:17
Wait, I think I donated enough to go to Wendy's. Nothing wrong with splurging a little.

M

makare

I am pleased with the new dark style. I am happy to yet again be a "Dark Style" user.

Any way to fix the "quote" issues? People being quoted have their avatars being placed above their quoted text.

Dave

Staff member
Any way to fix the "quote" issues? People being quoted have their avatars being placed above their quoted text.
I'm leaving for a bit. When I get home I'll fix that. Sorry. I didn't know that was still broken.

Okay, I didn't want to say it before because I didn't want to suggest Dave do something too greedy, but...

I think it's time to go to Outback Steakhouse.

M

makare

I went to Outback once and the server kept filling my soda and I drank so much I couldnt eat my food..

just wanted to throw that gem of stupid out there.

Dave

Staff member
Fixed.

Styles -> Edit Template: logo_block
You know, I'm looking at this again and the way that they did this is fucking stupid. Under Style Properties -> Header logo image path. This is the standard way of doing it. It's a good style but the devs are idiots for doing it this way. WAY too overly complicated for no reason.

Dave

Staff member
It's working now so I'm not going to bother with it. But if XF updates it could break it, which is why doing it XF default way seems teh smart way to go.

Dave

Staff member
Damn. Could you put in the logo you had? It looked better than the one I linked. Pretty please?

M

makare

it's hard to read the shoutbox in the dark theme. is there a way to change the background color?

Status
Not open for further replies.