Coronavirus Thread

GasBandit

Staff member
I hope everybody points out to them forever that the treatment for their covid that they took instead of getting vaccinated was derived from the tissue of an aborted fetus.
That list would include acetaminophen, albuterol, aspirin, ibuprofen, Tylenol, Pepto Bismol, Tums, Lipitor, Senokot, Motrin, Maalox, Ex-Lax, Benadryl, Sudafed, Preparation H, Claritin, Prilosec, and Zoloft, so probably not something they actively care about.

GasBandit

Staff member
That list would include acetaminophen, albuterol, aspirin, ibuprofen, Tylenol, Pepto Bismol, Tums, Lipitor, Senokot, Motrin, Maalox, Ex-Lax, Benadryl, Sudafed, Preparation H, Claritin, Prilosec, and Zoloft, so probably not something they actively care about.
Well, I know they don't REALLY care about aborted babies in ANY context, it's just a rallying cry. But their hypocrisy should be thrown in their face at every opportunity.

Look, leeches and balancing the four humors was good enough for my great great grandfather, it's good enough for me!
Ain't nobody need no "medicine" from these "science" witches.

Not trying to be an antivaxxer but do we even do the polio vaccine anymore? I thought you only need it if you’re planning on going to an area where it’s still endemic.

It’s part of the elementary school package, isn’t it?

—Patrick
Yes

All 50 states and the District of Columbia (DC) have state laws that require children entering childcare or public schools to have certain vaccinations.

GasBandit

Staff member
My work just sent out a memo that they are relaxing the mask policy, citing a bunch of mealy-mouthed tripe about divisions and tension in our "family" between idiots (non-vaccinated anti-maskers) and sane people (vaccinated mask-wearers).

Obviously we didn't learn from last time. "Ok, the parachute has slowed our descent to a safe speed, now we can take it off."

Glad I'm working from home.

1632491357206.png

My work just sent out a memo that they are relaxing the mask policy, citing a bunch of mealy-mouthed tripe about divisions and tension in our "family" between idiots (non-vaccinated anti-maskers) and sane people (vaccinated mask-wearers).

Obviously we didn't learn from last time. "Ok, the parachute has slowed our descent to a safe speed, now we can take it off."

Glad I'm working from home.

View attachment 38926
This is why the pandemic will never end. Because somehow public health in the face of a deadly disease has become team sports politics

Anti-scientism, anti-intellectualism and anti-media propaganda combined are a powerful force.
That's because the scientists only ever seem to have bad news for us about how civilization is doomed and the planet is going downhill and the only way to even slow it down is to do a whole bunch of things that will mean giving up their way of life, or at least a lot of the fun things.

They would rather get back to their normal life, where they routinely deny themselves earthly pleasures and get together to plan their future in paradise lest they be condemned to a life of eternal punishment. Which is totally different.

--Patrick

Last edited:
where they routinely deny themselves earthly pleasures

--Patrick
Ohhh.... how cute, you actually think they do that as oppose to just pretend to in public...

Frankly, i'm convinced that it's why they're so sure the "other side" is just lying about >insert here<, because that's what they'd do.

...this is going to turn out to be one of those "That's unfortunate but we will watch closely to see what happens" things as it unfolds, I'll bet. Will he recant? Will he stay bitter to the very end? Only time will tell.

--Patrick