Coronavirus Thread

Many of my Houston friends have been posting pics of the Texas Renaissance Festival (which runs oct-nov).

So many pics of people squished together, so few masks. sigh

Many of my Houston friends have been posting pics of the Texas Renaissance Festival (which runs oct-nov).

So many pics of people squished together, so few masks. sigh
I can accept Ren Faire since those are mostly outdoors, but only with masks and a lot of crowd control.

We are in a maintenance phase right now fighting to get into a recovery. Our active cases are steady, meaning all new cases are offset by recoveries. We are coming up on the end of our lockdown, but with rising school infections I hope they continue it further.

According to a Trump tweet, Rudy Giuliani tested positive for Covid-19.

Of course, the main takeaway is this is ACCORDING TO TRUMP. Who, of course, everyone knows is the absolute source of all truth.

I'm so cynical these days with all the trump shenanigans. It totally wouldn't surprise me if Capt. Hair Dye was faking covid and not in the hospital, so that Trump could justify why he lost all the court cases.

It just seems strange that all the info we have about it is coming from Trump. Maybe it's my knee-jerk reaction to him being such a liar. It took me near 5 minutes to track down some kind of semi-independent corroboration.

Last edited:
Dumbassess in dumbass Bedford opened up a gym in defiance of our lockdown.

Police were there quickly and Oprahed the shit out of those dumbasses.