Bring out Gifs!

GasBandit

Staff member
That reminds me, when I was at the TAMU Mechanical Engineering building last week, I passed a room that said "Electronically induced transparency research."

It's the goddamned future, people.

plot twist: guy next to him says "Jeeze, don't rush like that, look, it's all smudgy and crooked and illegible. Ugh! Western values!"

GasBandit

Staff member

This is some seriously good acting. I would love to be this expressive when doing comedy.
Found out today that she recorded this at half speed and doubled it to get the effect. I mean, not to disparage or anything, but knowing this, you shouldn't hold yourself to this standard of expressive fluidity when you could probably do it yourself at 50% speed.

figmentPez

Staff member
Found out today that she recorded this at half speed and doubled it to get the effect. I mean, not to disparage or anything, but knowing this, you shouldn't hold yourself to this standard of expressive fluidity when you could probably do it yourself at 50% speed.
I knew about the speed manipulation when I posted. I'm a fucking grumpy mood so I won't even try to articulate more. I don't want to come across as snippy when I'm not upset.

Tonight she's at Beetlejuice the musical (that's where the song she's lip syncing to is from), that video got her free tickets to the show! It's nice to have a little bit of happiness seeing a young theater nerd, and cosplayer, doing cool stuff.