Biden 1st term

Considering Trump had a dozen golden rolexes, it's just baffling how the media just....
Yeah, no, I don't even care. The concept that every day there has to be news to film a 24 hour news cycle is just toxic. Some days there's news for 100 pages of newspaper, other days just 20 pages. Blowing that up or inventing crises or controversies just to fill your pages is bad; bad form, bad for democracy, bad for honest reporting, etc.

Thing is, Rolex is the Grey Goose of watches. Nothing but hype.

Today the smear will be how much time he spent at church yesterday instead of working on covid.

Thing is, Rolex is the Grey Goose of watches. Nothing but hype.

Today the smear will be how much time he spent at church yesterday instead of working on covid.
This is true except for the oyster perpetual and the datejust, those are class. Everything else is overpriced hype, go buy an Omega instead

Does it feel like Biden is moving really fast or is it a false equivalence because of the previous administration?

Does it feel like Biden is moving really fast or is it a false equivalence because of the previous administration?
I think he kind of HAD to to avoid criticisms. There's so much shit to clean up that if he missed any one thing, people would lambaste him.

figmentPez

Staff member
I would rather this have been worded "President Biden is visiting with wounded service members at Walter Reed Medical Center " to avoid the moment of panic not knowing why Biden is in a hospital.

Last edited:
And also... Err, why should he? "former president" isn't a job that requires knowledge of national security issues.

Newsweek said:
One of the most obvious reasons is so that they can continue to advise the sitting administration and officials on incidents that may either be ongoing or reflect those of the past.

So the red rose gang on twitter is screaming about Biden not signing a COVID-19 relief bill that Congress hasn't passed yet. :facepalm:

That is a fooking 12 year old GSD. That is what their fur does. It should have been a scandal that the Bushes had a god damned staff to take care of a dog.

So "having staff to answer their mail" is supposed to be a scandal, and not having staff to groom them daily is also supposed to be a problem? Make up your mind.

What fucking floored me was she did the whole Trump thing, where he says "lots of people, tons of people." and then when asked to clarify it's always either their own opinion or one person who said some stupid shit on TV.

In this case, it was just because Trump himself was bitching about all his border policies getting undone.

"A lot of Americans are saying that..." "What Americans?" "Well, huh.... Trump said..."