BananaHands' Terrifying and Terrific Tinder Thread!

I was going to reply with a picture of a banjo, but that's not fair to both of the non-incest practicing banjoists out there.

GasBandit

Staff member
Don't click this one. Just... just fucking don't. You will be happier for not doing so.

It was a bit of an internal debate for me, whether to post it here, or in the misanthropy thread in the NSFW forums.

Don't click this one. Just... just fucking don't. You will be happier for not doing so.

It was a bit of an internal debate for me, whether to post it here, or in the misanthropy thread in the NSFW forums.

That's a big no, who wants to have to deal with a newborn?

Reactions: Cat

Dave

Staff member
That has to be done as a joke, not seriously. Hits too many of the points to be a real neckbeard boy.

The owl brings up a good point. I don't mind summoning a dark lord and goat blood has a pleasant tangy smell to it, but I'm not into asphyxiation. I get enough of that at work and play. There's a time and a place, y'know?

Dave

Staff member
Or maybe it's her body and if she wants her damned tubes tied she can get them tied.

I have a vasectomy and I only have one kid and was 27. No doctor batted an eye at the request.

Or maybe it's her body and if she wants her damned tubes tied she can get them tied.

I have a vasectomy and I only have one kid and was 27. No doctor batted an eye at the request.
Logic would agree with you, but for most women, finding a doctor who will do it for you if you are under 35 is almost impossible. Most will argue that "you might change your mind" or just flat our refuse. I've heard way too many stories from friends who basically had to switch multiple doctors, travel out of state, and wait years to get it done.

I thought you had two kids.

Also, yeah of course no doctor batted an eye at your request. You're a guy, you're allowed autonomy over your reproductive organs.

I thought you had two kids.

Also, yeah of course no doctor batted an eye at your request. You're a guy, you're allowed autonomy over your reproductive organs.

I suppose if we're being fair, a vasectomy is a much less invasive procedure than tubal ligation. There are a number of risks associated with tubal ligation that you just don't have with a vasectomy---so there are perfectly valid reasons why a doctor might balk at the procedure and not at a vasectomy. That said if the woman is 100% healthy and willing to accept the risks, go for it.