BananaHands' Terrifying and Terrific Tinder Thread!

Look, I feel like if you Tindr for threesomes, it'll be way more exciting than leaving your husband.

Dave

Staff member
See, I think Tinder is hilarious, but I have to stay away from it. I mean, I want to join just to look at the silly shit people post, but being a married man I don't think that would be easy to explain.

See, I think Tinder is hilarious, but I have to stay away from it. I mean, I want to join just to look at the silly shit people post, but being a married man I don't think that would be easy to explain.
Sign up for an account with your wife and share the laughs. Hell, better yet, put it on HER phone.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Sign up for an account with your wife and share the laughs. Hell, better yet, put it on HER phone.
I wouldn't do that. I've never cheated but I don't know about her. I think she did. So I don't want to put Tinder on her phone.

And yes the anonymous was on purpose.

GasBandit

Staff member
The lengths a guy will go to in getting laid.

Also I like that she insisted on MLA format. APA is for suckers. Also he didn't actually have a Works Cited so it's not in either format.

Happily married. No need for Tinder.

I still come to the thread to marvel, though. At the swipes, the japes, whatever.

--Patrick

fade

Staff member
I looked at that battery icon and immediately heard the Metal Gear "discovered" sound effect.

GasBandit

Staff member
She just called someone a cishet white boy unironically, and used the plural possessive, indicating she wants ALL of them torn down.

I'm no longer a fan of CarriePotter_.