BananaHands' Terrifying and Terrific Tinder Thread!

I don't even know what the word "subtweet" is supposed to mean.

That said, Charlie, I think it's still anyone's right to say what they want. I see neither offense nor insult in that post of his towards you. So....Really, you want to refuse someone else the right to voice their opinion? If so, fuck off. If not, you're, again, being horrible at expressing what you mean.

I don't think I've ever replied to a post where I didn't know what the words in it were saying

I was joking mostly anyways since this ain't twitter, but y'all can keep cussin' me out if it makes you feel better

I don't even know what the word "subtweet" is supposed to mean.

That said, Charlie, I think it's still anyone's right to say what they want. I see neither offense nor insult in that post of his towards you. So....Really, you want to refuse someone else the right to voice their opinion? If so, fuck off. If not, you're, again, being horrible at expressing what you mean.
Maybe it's a subsonic tweet. . .

Can you subhoot, you sexy owl?

But that's why the gag is there. Oh, wait. That would be ventriloqueerism.[DOUBLEPOST=1422222905,1422222770][/DOUBLEPOST]. . . That was not appropriate.

It's weird to see half the thread missing since I have Charlie on ignore, but every time I show ignored content to see his messages, I'm reminded of exactly why I have him on ignore.

I like most types of ice cream but I like to change it up. Too much of any one thing gets old.

That was more of a CAPShoot. Nearly the opposite.[DOUBLEPOST=1422223672,1422223599][/DOUBLEPOST]Then no pun for you, squiddly.

It's weird to see half the thread missing since I have Charlie on ignore, but every time I show ignored content to see his messages, I'm reminded of exactly why I have him on ignore.

I like most types of ice cream but I like to change it up. Too much of any one thing gets old.
who gives a fuck who you have on ignore