BananaHands' Terrifying and Terrific Tinder Thread!

You whippersnappers should have to go to bars and make an ass out of yourself in person like we used to have to do in the old days!
Waddaya mean "bars"? You had a villiage matchmaker and you were happy for it, what with all the Hundred Year's War and the bubonic plague.

:hide:

You whippersnappers should have to go to bars and make an ass out of yourself in person like we used to have to do in the old days!
And pay for ads in the newspaper that run for three days and make you sift through anonymous responses to a temporary voicemail mailbox at the paper!

--Patrick

I don't want to reinforce cromagnon stereotypes, but it was my understanding that Dave had to go out and club them over the head and drag them back to his cave by their hair.

There were already women in his day? I thought those didn't come around 'till that young Adam guy showed up?

It's a mind frame that suggests they are ignorant of the world and how it actually operates and should be exploited for your own personal gain.

Think Sansa Stark or @Charlie Don't Surf standing next to Bill Clinton.

It's a mind frame that suggests they are ignorant of the world and how it actually operates and should be exploited for your own personal gain.
you're such a mean old man

plur
n. The lifestyle concept of Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect. Originated in a speech by NYC DJ Frankie Bones early in the history of raves, it's undefined dogma of comraderie for all humanity has been adopted by many ravers as an attempted lifestyle.

BananaHands

Staff member
I feel bad, I should post the girls I've actually met with and have been wonderful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

actually on second review it's kind of problematic that she appropriates the closed fist of the Black Panther / Black Power movement as "respect", so I don't think it would ever work out between us

Of course you can get a girl like that BananaHands. You handsome devil you.

Plus, you know BANANA hands. :unibrow:

Here's to hoping it doesn't turn out to be a dude!