[Denied] ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO LIKE THIS POST?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I liked a post, then it goes to a new page asking me if I was sure I wanted to like the post. Stopping the video I was watching in the post I was liking.

DO NOT WANT.

If I have to confirm my like each time, I'm simply not going to do it anymore. Is this affecting only me, or the result of a recent change, or am I going more crazy than I already am?

Hmm. It didn't happen to me when I tried it out again on a different post.
Weeeeeird.
Added at: 17:42
And I liked your post without issue as well. Oh well, sounds like I'm just crazy.
Nothing to see here folks, move along, move along.
Oh, except you with the press credentials and video camera - I'm going to arrest you, charge you with a violation, and maybe you'll get your camera back after we vet the footage. If you're lucky it'll work after were done checking it out.

C

Chibibar

So I liked a post, then it goes to a new page asking me if I was sure I wanted to like the post. Stopping the video I was watching in the post I was liking.

DO NOT WANT.

If I have to confirm my like each time, I'm simply not going to do it anymore. Is this affecting only me, or the result of a recent change, or am I going more crazy than I already am?
Maybe should not drink in the middle of the day? ;) (working ok for me)

fade

Staff member
I smell a sneaky ploy from Steiny to rack up likes. He even scored a rare GasBandit like up there.

E

Espn

Whoeevr edits and publishes these articles really knows what they're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.