Are we friends, or just internet friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasBandit

Staff member
Aw you'd meet me Gas... you know you would.
No way. I can barely stand real people, let alone internet people. I've actually run into someone I used to know (an annoying woman I hadn't seen for a few years) and successfully pretended to be someone else who didn't know her when she came over thinking I was who I was.

fade

Staff member
I can't say I'm exactly the same in real life as I am here. I'm an easy going, laidback hippy-type in real life, who likes to make cynical, but tongue-in-cheek comments about everything around me. Apparently I focus on the cynicism on line. But that's just because who wants to read a post about laidback nothing.

J

Jiarn

Just thought I'd add, that if any of you crazies ended up in the San Antonio/Austin area, guaranteed I'd buy the first round.

Sorry. Learned my lesson early about trying to make fake people real.
Your heart’s been aching but you’re too shy to say it. Inside we both know what’s been going on, we know the game and we’re gonna play it. I just wanna tell you how I’m feeling, gotta make you understand. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

fade

Staff member
Sorry. Learned my lesson early about trying to make fake people real.
No amount of masturbating made Wonder Woman come to life, huh?

OR

That one time you and your buddy Wyatt brought that Barbie to life didn't work out so well, huh?

OR

Fan of Madonna when you were younger?

B

Biannoshufu

Party at Gas's place. Shego will be pole dancing, and I will be bringing the booze.

I'd meet up with most of ya for a coffee or mass quantities of beer. I am pretty certain that at least 4 of you are with in an hour's drive from where I live. After a couple of odd meet up attempts in the past I don't know if I would follow through.

But I did have a good time when my Warcraft Guild had a 3 day party.

C

Chibibar

I met Cajungal in person. She is really nice. I am sure I met Shego at a convention but didn't know it. Do I consider y'all a friend? sure. If you need help and I am in a position to help, why not. We have common interest and disinterest :) a friend is a friend.

Edit: I have met Mangler (but hardly see him here anymore) He can out eat me in Chipotle!

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person left from NC (there was like 4-5 of us just last year), but if anyone finds their way to to the Raleigh area, I'd probably be good for meeting up

North_Ranger

Staff member
Well, from Finland there's just me and TommiR, and he seems to be a rather silent person. Which is a little sad. Even though he is from Tampere...

Status
Not open for further replies.