Are we friends, or just internet friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajungal

Staff member
I dunno if I should list people because I'm half drunk and will invariably leave some worthy people off my list.

Just know that if I plan to vacation for a while in the States, I'll likely be Louisiana-bound, and prepared to sing in a ukulele duet.
And I would be glad to have you. ^_^

I think that it would be really fun to meet most of y'all. I'm not the most fun person, but I am a good hostess.

I wouldn't mind meeting the Mexiforumites. My family is from Norway is there's always a desire to visit that region of the world. Not sure what relations are like between the Norweigans, the Finnish and the Swedish though...

I'd not be opposed to meeting up with anybody that made it up this way. Wife's a bit standoffish about online contacts, though. :p

Piotyr said it for me... my wife's a little skeptical of me meeting folks from online... she about had a conniption fit when Morphine gave a call a while back... *wry grin*

Piotyr said it for me... my wife's a little skeptical of me meeting folks from online... she about had a conniption fit when Morphine gave a call a while back... *wry grin*
I think that what got your missus upset is when you asked Morphine how she felt about handcuffs and maple syrup.

fade

Staff member
I can't help but wonder if you and I have ever been in the same place and just passed each other. It must have happened; the city's not that big!
I've wondered that, too.
Added at: 03:30
Were you at the parade Saturday night? We were right where that little girl got hit!

Cajungal

Staff member
Nah, I was really sick. But I'll be around for the Monday and Tuesday parades. Do you go to the Mardi Gras Day parade? And if so, ya know how there's a long, boring period where the king gives a speech in front of that section for Lafayette debutantes? Well, I'm always around that area, because my dad's in the Krewe of Gabriel, and we have breakfast in that tent every year. So if you happen to be around Blackham, keep an eye out. :D

I am up for meeting people from the forums but sadly I don't think there are to many people out in my area.

M

makare

and the next question is- are we friends.. or more than friends? *wink wink*

J

Jiarn

Helmuts? Hit em from behind. My problem is Zelda won't stop calling me after every visit.... damn girl, it was just a booty call.

Cajungal, Gusto, Dave, Bumble, NR, OC, AmE... among others, I'd love to meet them and take pictures of them and squeeze their cheeks.

C

Chibibar

My wife and I met each other online friends. She met Cajungal and went Ooooo (as in "she's hot") :)

C

Chibibar

you know, I am so bad with real people's name. I wouldn't be surprise if I have met you at different conventions (I use to go around a lot) and work for Project Akon for years :)
I am still at Registration, so if you happen to drop in, say hi :)
I use Chibibar as nickname there too!

fade

Staff member
CG,

I looked everywhere for you today...well except for Blackham. I was near Richard Park and the federal courthouse. My kids probably scored so much loot that they couldn't walk in the King's Parade and the Independent Parade.

Cajungal

Staff member
Aww, I looked around for you too! I'll be out again tonight. One of these days, man.... is your hair still short, or did it grow back?

fade

Staff member
Aww, I looked around for you too! I'll be out again tonight. One of these days, man.... is your hair still short, or did it grow back?
I'm done for the day. The kids are beat. The hair is long again if you do see me around.

Status
Not open for further replies.