[Gaming] Among Us (Saturdays at 9pm EST!)

GasBandit

Staff member
I still can't believe Eriol killed Dirona in front of Celt Z, so I had to kill Celt Z to keep her quiet, like you said... and then Shawn just doop de dooped right into the room and busted us.

WHY would Eriol think it was a good idea to kill both our alibis first?!

Almost as flabbergasting as Cobra fingering Shawn after getting back from afk XD

I really wanted Eriol to take the lead on a double in this game, and he didn't, and I was so sad. But it all worked out I guess.

Nooooo.... i wanted to post the solution... :( :( :( :(

Solved_AUW.png

So there...

Using squares was a way better idea then circles, clearly, wish i had though of that.

SO the proximity chat mod for Among Us is in the wild, but it might be complex for some of the people playing. (though it's pretty much just downloading mumble and also placing some files.)

That's a lot of steps. But I'm still confused what it actually does. Does it mean you can talk to another player if they're near you? So you hear someone walking or working on tasks?

GasBandit

Staff member
Yeah, it could also be kind of comedic. Like in Phasmophobia, your mic stays on WHILE the ghost is murdering you. So I often would hear Dei or Terrik's last words as the ghost choked them out... and it was usually something like "OH COME ON, BULLSHIT"

But that'd make for great "WITH MY LAST BREATH, I CURSE ZOIDBERG" moments.... and it'd end stack kills.

Yeah, it could also be kind of comedic. Like in Phasmophobia, your mic stays on WHILE the ghost is murdering you. So I often would hear Dei or Terrik's last words as the ghost choked them out... and it was usually something like "OH COME ON, BULLSHIT"

But that'd make for great "WITH MY LAST BREATH, I CURSE ZOIDBERG" moments.... and it'd end stack kills.
It shouldn't actually.

Personally, I think that I had a pretty good handle on this one, even if Terrik was voted off unjustly.

(Also @Eriol I was actually calling this meeting to vote off Null because I was pretty sure it was him, but you cracked first :p)

Last edited: