[Gaming] Among Us (Saturdays at 9pm EST!)

My interest in it really hasn't waned. Right now every other weekend is dedicated to Hailey (and if she wants to do her own thing around Among Us time I can always log in later). Usually this makes me good to play the following Saturdays. But this last Saturday I had just been suffering from some really bad insomnia for a few days and needed to take something to knock me out.

My interest in still good. I don't mind the smaller group size, but I think some of the mods would need us to have a larger group. I my suggest we check in at some point Saturday evenings to say if we're coming or not. Don't Starve also started because we didn't know if we'd have enough people to play Among Us.

I've started a new job, and I'm pretty much wiped out and not wanting to be too social on the Friday and Saturday things lately. Hopefully, I'll get back to it soon.

So, I'd just like to go ahead and broach this question now... what do we plan to do if not enough of us show up again this saturday?

Don't Starve was kind of a spur of the moment hail mary, and I don't know if anybody wants to keep that as an option or not.

Also, are we trying mods, or no?

And to address the elephant in the room - what's the threshold for us just saying "we can't get enough people together to keep this going?"
I liked playing "don't starve" I wouldn't mind if we played that again

My concern would be some of the jokes might not be understandable because they involve names and personalities of people here.

My concern would be some of the jokes might not be understandable because they involve names and personalities of people here.
While you're not wrong, I don't feel like knowing the people behind the characters is necessary to appreciate the crossover awesomeness.
But nobody's gonna slam you if you don't publicize it.

--Patrick

Thank you. I'd love to share it, but believe it or not, I have never bothered to make an Imgur or Tumblr account. I do have a Deviant Art account I've been neglecting, so maybe I'll post there.

Can we get a role call for tonight? I know Shawn won't be there, and quite frankly I only give Terrik a 50% chance of showing. :p

(We can also put a hold on this for a couple of weeks or until the new map comes out, whichever comes first)

GasBandit

Staff member
So, after last week, I'm guessing we probably need to put this on hold for a few weeks. Maybe at least until the new map comes out. And everybody's really enamored with Valheim at the moment, too....