[Gaming] Among Us (Saturdays at 9pm EST!)

GasBandit

Staff member
... it just occurred to me. We're all wearing space suits. Why is it imperative to fix the oxygen within 30 seconds?

That's just because you float away forever. You don't die instantly. The oxygen does run out eventually.

Now THAT'S a hot take.
Then why do we turn to ghosts right away?!

Anyways, I'd also imagine that the space suits are damaged in some way.

Gotta do better than that. That could be any compressed gas cylinder fail. :p
I tried to find one specifically of a flash fire in a high-pressure oxygen environment, but YouTube was sorely lacking, and I do not possess the equipment to safely recreate those conditions on my own.

--Patrick

My computer got infected with something, and while Malwarebytes found it, when I went looking around I found some other questionable things that I'm not 100% sure on, so I'm nuking my hard drive. I think I'll have everything set back up by normal game time, but if I don't, that's why I'm not on.

My computer got infected with something, and while Malwarebytes found it, when I went looking around I found some other questionable things that I'm not 100% sure on, so I'm nuking my hard drive. I think I'll have everything set back up by normal game time, but if I don't, that's why I'm not on.
Malware is sus.

GasBandit

Staff member
What the heck have you been doing? I don't even know the last time I got infected with something.

Also, as a reminder, if you are playing, please have your in game name match your discord name for the people who might join us who don't know us well enough.

Not that I want to make the Christmas Creep any worse, but if I knew one of you guys was my Secret Santa recipient this year...
Among Us Advent Calendar
View attachment 36185

Or I'll probably get myself one, too.
X-Mas is sus.
TBH, if you're going to buy Among Us stuff, they have their own shop, and a lot of the stuff you see around the internet is not actually licensed by them. Considering that the game is made by three guys, I don't like buying things that are made by knock off shops in this case.

TBH, if you're going to buy Among Us stuff, they have their own shop, and a lot of the stuff you see around the internet is not actually licensed by them. Considering that the game is made by three guys, I don't like buying things that are made by knock off shops in this case.
You bring up a good point. However, after perusing the offical offerings, there are some things available by the advent calendar that aren't on the offical page. Otherwise I'd happily give my $ to them, just like I did buying the game and any extras they offer along the way.

Gas, I wish you had footage of our intense stare-down outside of coms. You were like a spider willing the fly closer.