AMA and I'll cry and sob and weep and draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends have always had a plan to meet at the local hardware store, barricade it up, and figure out what to do from there. It's a mom and pop store, and theres loads of hunting/camping supplies there, so we would need to get there early before the looters destroy it. Otherwise, I'll just have someone duct taps some boxing gloves on me, and wrap my mouth/jaw with tape and have a sign around my neck that says "IF I'M A ZOMBIE, KEEP ME AS A PET. I'M SAFE."

What is your favorite Arnold Schwarzenegger film?
Umm.. that's a toughie.

I have three choices that I'm debating : 1) Jingle All the Way 2) True Lies 3) Last Action Hero

I think I'm going to have to go with True Lies, only because I can hop in on that movie at any moment, and watch the rest of it the way through. And I do exactly that, every time I see it on.

Zappit

Staff member
You've mentioned that you and I might be extra-dimensional doppelgängers. If we were to team up, would that count as a solo project?

Also, would you want to test that theory?

I think it would be akin to doing a ghost race against your mirror image in Mario Kart or something..

And yeah, I'd be interested in something like that, the only problem I would have would be committing to something, and then not being able to deliver due to school, work, life, etc.

Do you eventually think you'll want and/or have a family of your own, and if so how many bumble bambinos can we expect?

Do you eventually think you'll want and/or have a family of your own, and if so how many bumble bambinos can we expect?
I definitely will have a family of my own (y'know, as long as we're able to I guess)

I've always wanted kids of my own, and I think that I would like a nice little pack going. at least 3 I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.