AMA and I'll cry and sob and weep and draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm usually an open book, so go for it.

I might not answer. I might not even say anything.

But, just maybe.. Maybe I'll respond to your question with a crudely drawn rhino having his way with a mailbox or something..

The choice is yours.

Also, I made this.
bomb.gif

What would be the question to ask, most likely to result in you drawing me some sort of cool/awesome/funny/adorable/... owl doodle?

What's the best music to have sex to?
Anything with a saxophone.

What are you running from?
The pain that I have inside...
mad.png

Do you hear me calling your name when the wind blows?

Bumble....
I thought I just had water in my ear...

Do you ever worry that your belly button may rise up in rebellion against you someday?
My belly button knows it's place. Also, were it to rebel against me, no one would give my stomach the amount of food I do.

What would be the question to ask, most likely to result in you drawing me some sort of cool/awesome/funny/adorable/... owl doodle?
I dunno. Something... owl related? I guess? Really I just think my tablet would have to be on..

What is Batman's guilty pleasure?
Probably Robin, seeing as how he makes him wear a skimpier suit than Batgirl.

Why havn't you replied to anything? Do you have a life or something?
I was sleepies :3 How dare you imply I have a life.

Do you know where the remote is?
Mine is where I always keep it. The pile of clothes that resides at the foot of my bed. Are they clean? Are they dirty? It's something that the smell test can decide.

How do I get motivated to do my job on Friday when I'd rather be trying to impress a pretty girl?
Wear a bowtie and bring that bitch a carnation. After that, take your leave to your office, and play Frogger all day.

Are you gonna get fired if you don't focus absolutely today?
HEY. Don't you go asking other people stuff in my thread!

Ar pretty girls unimpressed with the gainfully employed?
Ugly girls sure are.

Do you remember these?

calleja vs it.jpg

unexpectedclown.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1357925948][/DOUBLEPOST](these are seriously images I will keep with me for fucking ever)

You can bring the cast of any television show into existence. Go.
Oh dear... Ummm.. Do I know them? Is it like, I bring them to life and get to pal around with them? Or do they just exist somewhere in the world..?

If I get to hang, it'd be
FreshPrince.jpg

If they just exist out in the world, it would be
scrubs.jpg

What am I running from?
I would guess some kind of ravenous Phil-eating monster?

Did you get my second letter?
I did. I have yet to write back because I am a terrible person. It was beautiful though

Oh yeah! New question: why do you suck at writing us back?
Now wait a second, I'm waiting on your letter, Phillip! You never got mine? I really hope you did... there was a dollar in there..

Your drawings start coming to life. How do they react to you?
Wait, that happened once.. I need to find the thing I made to show you.. I had glorious flowing locks in it. Just a minute.. (And this is completely serious right now.)

I don't....think so?

You gave me that paper clip, and I think I wrote back to that one. Then I sent Chad the one with the wax seal. I don't think I've gotten anything since then.

Yeah bro, don't send them dolla bills through the post. I sent 5 bucks to Brian Clevenger once and it never got there.

He was cool about it though and still sent me my donation wallpaper after I asked him about it though.

BananaHands

Staff member
When you wake up next morning, you will have amnesia. You can only take one memory from your entire life with you. What is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.