AMA and I'll cry and sob and weep and draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calleja - Spoilered because it's gigantic. Is it my penis? You'll just have to click to find out...
..It's not.
The_creative_process_pt_1_by_Spanish29.jpg

The_Creative_Process_pt_2_by_Spanish29.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1357961364][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you could have two left hands or two right hands, which would you choose?
I guess two right hands? I'm right handed so I only see it as being doubly efficient. I'd only go left hands as a way to force myself to be ambidextrous, but seeing as how my hands would be the same, the point is kinda lost..

When you wake up next morning, you will have amnesia. You can only take one memory from your entire life with you. What is it?
Would like, remembering how to draw count? I'd want that for sure. As far as a real memory goes, probably my first date with my current gf at the coffee shop. (Almost four years ago!)

Is the pain inside amplified by the fact that you can't get by with your nine to five, and man these goddamned food stamps don't buy diapers?

Second question, is this a movie? Are you Mekhi Pfifer?
Yes. I'm an amazing actor.

Calleja - Spoilered because it's gigantic. Is it my penis? You'll just have to click to find out...

I REMEMBER THIS!!! I want a gayray so I can turn me gay and then turn you gay and then we can gay marry and gay adopt and have a gay ol' time![DOUBLEPOST=1357965101][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why did Joey die? Why? Why?! WHY!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1357965689][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm REALLY upset about the image I replied with to HCGLNS stopped working. It was Joey from friends having a hilarious reaction to being dead. And now you'll all miss it. Oh well. IT WAS HEELAYREEOUS

Can laughter be a cause?

If there was a way that the basic necessities in life could be taken care of, and all I had to do was make people laugh, whether by drawing, acting a fool, making movies, stand-up, whatever.. I would love to make people happy, even if it didn't make me wealthy or anything.

Cajungal

Staff member
Can laughter be a cause?

If there was a way that the basic necessities in life could be taken care of, and all I had to do was make people laugh, whether by drawing, acting a fool, making movies, stand-up, whatever.. I would love to make people happy, even if it didn't make me wealthy or anything.
That's a good cause if ever I heard one. The world needs more laughter, and your drawings always make me smile. That video you posted a while back did too.[DOUBLEPOST=1358051767][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's a good cause if ever I heard one. The world needs more laughter, and your drawings always make me smile. That video you posted a while back did too.
ALSO, I showed Jake that comic you drew where the guy hands a girl a letter that says "you're a bitch" and then bounds away. He LOST IT. He still looks at it sometimes, too.

Has this thread caused any crying, weeping, sobbing, or drawing as of yet?
Actually, no it has not. Obviously I'm not very good at naming threads.

Bumbs McKinzey.

My question. To you. Is thus:

Truth? Or dare?
Durr, son

Do you feel you are too popular? Should we ignore you more?
I actually don't think I'm that popular at all, I just lured you all in here with false hopes of drawings to be had.

Bumba-ho-tepp. I dare you. DARE you. To truly start living.

Loljk

Make a video of your best looks like he *puts on shades* some kinda pun line.

Possibly collab with thatnickguy for maximum pun.

Who is your favorite villain in any medium?
Iago from Othello. I just think he's one of the most devious villains of all time, and talk about elaborate schemes, he was doing it centuries before Joker even existed! I just remember reading Othello in high school, and most people kind of shrug off Shakespeare, and I did too, for the most part (Romeo + Juliet, Hamlet.. meh?) but I had to memorize an excerpt from one of his plays. Iago had so many great monologues and soliloquies, and I loved the way he was constantly plotting against Othello, every chance he got.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Dear Bumble,
Why does everyone want you murdered horribly?

Sincerely,
Cautious in California

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Good question, mystery man. We should ask that question in everyone else's AMA thread apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.